Avatar (TLA & LOK)

*sigh*

I have yet to find something good for this.

For months (not really) I've been searching for an efficient way to imagine your character.

I've tried multiple avatar editors, all of which were shit. I've also read multiple articles entitled, "Best Avatar Makers Free Online," and that type of crap. I've only come up with a few good solutions though.

1. Dollmakers. Of all the solutions this is the easiest. Though most of them are only for girl characters, but they're better than avatar makers. They're basically dress up games.

2. Pinterest. You can find a variety of art on pinterest to represent your characters. Though most of them won't be in the same style. It's very time consuming though.

3. Call up your art friend. Most people have that one artist friend. So just call up your bitch, and have them make you some amazing art. Though it does take a loong time because they have lives too. You could also commision someone to do it but if you're cheap like me just call up your friend.

Actually here's some amazing art my friend did:

She's not on wattpad, but I'm trying to get her on

She's not on wattpad, but I'm trying to get her on. Just imagine her amazing art book!

So if you got a cool art friend, that' probably the best way to go.

Have fun bothering your art friends!