"Um..yea. I do. I just thought that you didn't remember me", he said. "I wasn't the rememberable person"

"What do you mean? I used to talk to you all of the time", Amiyah said.

"Because you felt bad for me", Lamar said. "But I don't wanna get into that right now. You ready?"

"Um, yea", Amiyah said. "Let me just get my purse"

"Okay", Lamar said.

Amiyah went upstairs and Lamar looked around as he stood there. He looked at the pictures that were on the wall. She saw some pictures of her, pictures of her and her dad, pictures of her and Bianca, and a picture of her and Dominic. He knew that Dominic liked Amiyah back in school because the only reason why he talked about him was because Dominic knew that Lamar had a crush on Amiyah. He hated Dominic with a passion, but he has been working on his anger.

Amiyah came back downstairs. "Okay, ready", Amiyah said.

"Guess we should get going then", he said as he walked to the door.

"I suppose we should", he said.

Amiyah and Lamar left.

They got to the restaurant and ordered their food. As they waited, they talked.

"Yea, I would never do that again", Amiyah said with a chuckle. "It was the most embarrassing thing I've done and I can embarrass myself pretty good"

Lamar chuckled.

"But enough of me", Amiyah said. "We always talk about me"

"The most interesting subject", Lamar said.

Amiyah smiled for a moment and put her he elbows on the table and put her chin on top of her hands. "So Lamar, why are you single?", she asked. "Why hasn't anyone snatched you up yet?"

Lamar smiled slowly went away as he cleared his throat. "Well, once upon a time I was", he said. "...but she is not longer with us"

"Oh...I'm sorry", Amiyah said. "What happened?"

"Can we talk about something else, baby", Lamar said.

Amiyah got quiet. She wasn't going to ask about his past about his girlfriend but she decided to anyways.

"If you are ever feeling pain and you wanna talk about it, and it's good to talk about it, then I'm always open ears", Amiyah said.

Lamar nods.

Amiyah held his hands on the table. "I'm always going to be here for you", she said.

Lamar looked Amiyah in her eyes. He wanted to tell her that he loved her, but he couldn't.

Amiyah moved her hands. "What's your favorite color?", she asked

"Royal blue", he said.

"'Mine too", Amiyah said. "What do you like to do on your free time?"

"Well with the busy job that I have, I like to relax on my free time. Watch my favorite shows from back in the day and sleep. Sometimes like to read", Lamar said.