Part VIII: Tom

© 2014 XxNotTonightXx.

All Rights Reserved

Author's Note: Please vote and comment, it helps. 

Pages: 30 - 34

T O M - 

  Kissing her is hot. Scorching hot, to be exact. With her lips on mine and her hands squeezing my shoulders and running down my back, I feel tensed in all the right places.

  If this is the effect of arguing then I'll do it much more often. I tug her closer, wanting more of this heat that only she can give me. The kiss is like an introduction between us: slow and steady, each cautious of the others' reactions.  She groans in my mouth and I feel it vibrate from my stomach up. My hold on her waist and her hair tightens; I want her badly.

  "Tom." She mumbles in between our open-mouthed kisses and I take that as the invitation to ease my tongue into her mouth, and when she collapses into me more than she already has, I know I'm doing something right.  

 Her lips are warm and idyllic, and they mold perfectly with mine. She kisses me softly for a moment, almost as if she's getting used me. Abruptly, her soft lips capture mine harshly, giving me no time to brace myself for this spontaneous impact. I pick her up excitedly and she cups my face in return, her tongue steadily colliding with mine. 

It seems as if this is a battle: as our tongues clash in productive dominance, moans and groans escape us almost in sync. I kiss her back just as harshly, loving the way her thumb brushes against my cheek, allowing a certain adrenaline to execute through my body.

 It's like she needs to feel me in order to know that I'm real. Her lips meeting mine are now timid and uncontrolled but demanding all the same, and this is her. Emilia, when she's truly with me, she's demanding but timid, demanding and without armor.

   I take her bottom lip and tug on it slowly before pecking her lips, bringing her back to her feet. I cup her face and kiss her slowly, then her cheek and lastly her forehead before smiling down at her.

 Her eyes are still closed and she looks as if she's locking away this moment for later, like she's trying to find her cool.

 "Em," I coo softly, my hands hanging loosely on her hips now.

"Is that what you wanted Tom?" Emilia asks out of breath, opening her eyes she locks gazes with me.

"Honestly, yes, and a little more," I reply. Noticing her narrowed eyes, I quickly understand what she thinks I'm implying, and I amend, "More like you letting me in - not sex. Just because we're mates doesn't mean we should have sex without knowing each other first." I finish quickly.

Visibly relaxing, she nods in understanding. "I'm not saying this is a mistake," she starts and I mentally prepare myself to not show emotion.

 "I just don't want you to think that I'm going to let you in on my darkest thoughts and stuff. This is our second today and thankfully, despite starting terribly, it's ended nicely, but it's going to take a lot for me to even begin to understand what the verification's of  letting you in actually means." She finishes all in one breath, looking up at me in assessment.

"You're the most tense person I've ever meant." I state seriously, but my tone is light to end any trace of arguing.

 "And you're..." Emilia starts.

Turning to her fully, I let her eyes ransack my body, not bothering to pretend that I don't like her eyes on me. It's liberating to feel her stare - her hungry, sexually frustrated stare.