TEACHER! SHU X STUDENT!READER

Start from the beginning

"Let's bet then,if you get full mark in my subject I will stop flirting with you,get near with you,or make you mine but if you not getting full mark you'll mine deal?(F/N) is the witness"

"Deal then"

Your friends totally shock because they become the witness in this stupid deals between you and mister Kurenai.

The lunch break over,and you guys excuses to go class.

"(Y/N) are you crazy!?"

"No I'm not"

They give you face palm.

"Seriously you also worst in that subject you can't even win those deal"

"Then work smarter,nothing else"

"Sometime you give me some nerves (Y/N)"

You ignore your friends and focus on your favorite subject and focus on your worst subject.You can't lose to him.

Time skip

The exam result coming up.You nervous,you saw all other subject is A+ but one subject that it didn't....Shu Kurenai subject....You almost get A+ well you got A only.

You sigh and want to be alone,once you at rooftop without no one here you sigh,indeed taking the deal with him was stupid idea of you.You grit your teeth and clench it.

"(Y/N)"

One voice called you and you know who is it.

"(F/N) please leave me alone I lost to bet.You right I was insane sometime"

Your friends frown and hug you tightly.

"Sometime you really give me some nerves but please you trying your best not that all...You become top student in our class now,I was happy on you"

You sigh slowly and hug her back.

"Thank you so much for being there for me"

"Come on let's eat it's my own"

"You and food never get away huh,okay I will take the offer"

You both giggle and went to cafeteria.But get interrupt by

Bunch of girls with fake frown face.

"Hey you must be (Y/N) (L/N) right mister Kurenai called you because you can't get full mark on his subject but other were get so he want you in cafeteria"

They laugh at you of course you scared to meet him to be his.

"Aww don't worry maybe he just angry at you a hahahaha"

"Shut the hell up,even I can't get A+ on his subject still I was top student in our class now and of course top 10 in school"

They stop laugh and click their tounge.You and your friends walk to cafeteria.Shu was waiting for her as he notice her,Shu smirk mischievously to her.

"I see your result,you got A not the full mark.I was disappointed to but I won the bet"

"This is so unfair!I just got A only but I got top 10 in school and top student in class how can you said that!"

"Indeed you got top in school and class but I was bet in my subject and I'll said I want you to get full mark right not half mark.Am I right miss (F/N) (L/N)?"

"Yeah I've heard it too,sorry (Y/N) I can't lie"

"I know I won't mad at you beside you my only friends"

"Ehem let's not forget my deals,miss (Y/N) let's meet at rooftop after school"

Time flew fast,you asked (F/N) go first and you went to rooftop.He waiting for you with something behind him.

"So you officially mine now,so I want you to wear this"

He take your arms and placed the bracelet.It were couple bracelets,and it won't take off the key were with him as necklace.You groan in annoyance as his smirk devilish to you.

"You can't take off this bracelet,I was asked my friends to make special one for you and me,now you can't run away the fate would you miss (Y/N)?~"

You sigh in defeat he then leaned closer and smash his lips on you.You just respond it as not you willing.

You can't believe yourself dating with the most handsome teacher in your school.