HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE??

Shehnaaz reached the hospital and went to receptionist
Shehnaaz- mr sidharth shu---
As she was about to say something while stuttering she heard a voice
Sidharth- shehnaaaazzz
She turn back and saw sidharth as she saw him she ran towards him and hugged him tightly
Shehnaaz- bebuuu
Sidharth- hmm
Shehnaaz- tu mujhe chod ke kyu chala gaya??
Sidharth- tune hi bola tha jane , mai khud thodi gaya tha.
Shehnaaz- mai jo bhi bolungi sub man'na zaruri nhi hai!!
She said and let out a loud sob
Sidharth- baby mat roh.
Shehnaaz- nhi mai,
Sidharth- shehnaaz mera hath fracture hua hai buss.
Shehnaaz came out of his grip and worriedly and careingly look at him from tip to toe and what she was gave her more pain in her heart and again a big flow of tears get out of her eyes.
She saw his left hand fractured and a banded on his leg half pant soaked in blood .
Shehnaaz- yeh (she caresses his fractured hand) meri wajah se sub hua hai!!
Sidharth- teri wajah se kuch nhi hua hai baby.
He said cupping her face.
Shehnaaz- nhi nhi nhi meri wajah se hi hua hai sub!!
Sidharth- arey baba!! Mai bus phone mai kuch karra tha aur dekha nhi toh ek car se accident hogaya!! Issmai teri koi galti nhi hai.
Shehnaaz- tu kya dekh raha tha apne phine mai??
Sidharth- woh umm mai ..... bus aisi.. hi... kuch khas...nhi dekh raha tha chod na baby.
Shehnaaz- tu aisa bhi kya dekh raha tha jo tera accident hogaya? Huh? Bool?
Sidharth- mai..
Shehnaaz- bool bebu kahi tu kisi ladki se baat toh nhi karra tha?? Tu merese pyaar nhi karta ? Tu sacchi nhi kya ka pyaar? (She ran outside)
Sidharth- sheeehhhnnnaaazzz
He shout and shehnaaz was standing in between the road and a truck was comming towards her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys for late update . Next part will be the last part of this story!!