I LOVE YOU EVER AND FOREVER!

Sidharth shouts shehnaaz and pull her towards himself before the truck touch shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz became hell scared of this sudden moments which can also leads her to the dead bed.

Sidharth- pagal ho kya tum??

Sidharth started shouting shehnaaz as he loves her and this was the time for only 5 second his heart shrinks into his stomach by the mere thaught that shehnaaz will never be with him .

Sidharth- mai tumhare alawa kisise pyaar nhi karta lakin tumko samjh mai nhi aata haina? Kitni baar bolu i love , i love you ' and only you ever and forever till my last breath.

Shehnaaz- toh tu woh...

Sidharth- shehnaaz kuch karne aur boolne se phele samne wali ki bhi sunna chaheye .

Shehnaaz- tu sunta hai kya meri??

Sidharth- abb chup baitho tum. Mai phone mai kisise typing nhi karra tha kisi ko bhi pyaar bhare msg nhi bhej raha tha kisi ko bhi NHI !!! Mai tumhara new post dekh raha tha ki itna kuch karneke badh bhi tum mujhese itna pyaar karti hu ki sidhearts wala post kiya .

He smile sadly remembering what he did to her know how truly she loves him. She didn't care about the age , the society,  the world , she only care about his sidharth , because she loves him and for his love she could do anything.

Shehnaaz- i love you sorry ..

She said and started crying snuggling into his embrance.

And after some years they hot engaged and sidharth literally post his picture proposing shehnaaz . While writing the caption .

SIDHEARTS TUMHARI BHABHI 😚

And they live happily ever after.