KON HO TUM??

Sidharth and shehbaaz were hugging when after some minutes sidharth broke the hug .
Sidharth- bata de bhai .. kaha hai meri shehnaaz?
Baaz- hospital mai
Sidharth- kya hospital mai??
And then he remember about her medical certificate and again few tears fell from his eyes of guilt he wiped his tears, hold shehbaazs hand dragged her with him towards the car he settle down in the car and made shehbaaz sit in the car.
Sidharth- konsa hospital.. yeh wala??
He said showing shehbaaz that medical file and shehbaaz nodded.
Baaz- bhai..!! Tune maanna hai maan na maanna na mani but ek baat mai sach bool raha hu shehnaaz terese bhoot pyaar karti hai ussne kabhi kisi ke liye itna nhi kiya jo woh tere lia karti hai ... ussdin achanak ussne mujhe call karke bataya ki mai ussko lene aau jab mai aaya maine usse bhoot saare sawaal kiys but woh chup baithi rahi usse ankh maise se ek aanso nhi nikal raha tha .. chup chap window ke bahar dek rahi thi phele meko boot daar laga phir mujhe laga this hai kuch tum dono ka rooz ka jhagda hua honge.. hum room mai aie seedha bed pe quilt daalke baithi thi diwaar dekhte baithi thi mujhe laga kahi pagal toh nhi hogae..phir kuch deer badh woh leat gae aur sone jaarahi thi ki roona chalu karr diya aur phir achanak se chup hogae jaise kuch hua hi nhi hai phir unchi unchi cheekna shuru karr di ahhhh ahhh ahh sir pakad ke humne ussko turat hospital mai daal diya.. 2 din tak bus soo hi rahi thi bina khai peei.. teesre din uthi toh mai usske paas baitha tha mujhe pechanne se mana karr diya kheti tum kon ho..? Maine boola mai shehbaaz toh kheti kon shehbaaz mai kisi shehbaaz ko nhi janti.. mai panch minute tak usska chehra dekh karr ro raha tha.. phir achanak hugg karrfiya kheti shehbaaz maine tujhe kitna miss kiya .... maine bola sidharth ko call karu toh phir boolne lagi kon sidharth kya sidharth kiss ka naam le raha hai.. aur kuch ghantey badh kheti sidharth ko bulao ussko meri koi parwah nhi hai... kaha hai woh zarurr woh arti usske sath flirt karri hongi... aur phir kheti aaaaassssiimmmm woh shifali chali gae jaise woh BB ke ghar mai hai lakin jaise hi ussne hospital dekha chillane lagg gae... bhai mai kya karu.. bhai mai meri behan ko aise nhi dekh sakta... bhai plzzz...
Sidharth tears was continuously rolling down while he was driving his car he hold shehbaazs hand and squeeze it ... like he will make everything perfect like it was earlier but somewhere he was also not understanding what to do his hope was dying from inside ... he was feeling ashamed from himself .
Thay reached the hospital and saw some of the paparazzi outside and sidharth was in no mood for this encounter he pushed all the paparazzi who was blocking his way towards shehnaaz and went inside, shehbaaz guide him the way towards shehnaaz ward he was now being soo much restless that he cant showw..
He pushed the door and saw his life, his heart , his soul , his sanity, his love , his everything, his naaz .
He went towards her and hugged her sleepy body when she woke up as he hugged her extreme tightly.
She open her eyes and look at him...
Shehnaaz- sidhaaarrrth.
She said and again some tears escape from his eyes he was feeling like ages hering his name from her mouth..
Shehnaaz- bebu saans nhi aari..
She saod and he made his grip more tighter on her this time he will not make any bad decision towards her now he is becoming selfish he need her he needs her beside him, he need her pampering , he needs her love which he was missing .. this 10 days were more like a living hell or 100 years for him without her.. that was the same feeling he felt when he was in secret room in BB but atleast her could see her there here he was unable to see her but he tried to became strong infront of his mother.
He felt a jerk as shehnaaz pushed him from herself ..
Shehnaaz- kon ho tumm??
This word hit him hard he was feeling the same feeling what shehnaaz felt when he said that tum kon ho?
He was unable to digest the truth that his naaz sid's naaz is unable to recognize him.
Sidharth cupped her face..
Sidharth- baby.. shehnaaz mai.. ami sidharth tera sidharth..
Shehnaaz- kon sidharth mai kisi sidharth ko nhi janti..
As she said that she doesnt know him he fell on the ground and kept looking at shehnaaz ... with pleeding eyes ... taers still flowing down his eyes.. but now this was tear of fear.. tear of insecurities... tear of loosing her... tear of her love which she forget...
.
.
.