WHY??

It's been 1 year that biggboss has finished and sidharth and shehnaaz is together in a relation with eachother and that a great bond till now millions of people are making trends on twitter.. and sidnaaz are feeling bless to have each other in their life but from past one week shehnaaz is feeling some unknown change in sidharth's behavior .. many time she asked sidharth .
Shehnaaz- sidhaaaarrrthh.. tu ajj kal boot ajeeb behave karra hai kyu?
Sidharth- mai kaha ajeeb behave karra hu.. waisa toh hu mai..
And she also ignore one day shehnaaz was called by Ken for a shoot and she went and informed sidharth that she will come maybe in 2-3 hours and it will take time because she need to test the fitting of the clothes and then shot for the product or magazine for which she was going usually sidharth used to asked her for many detail about products and many reasons for taking soo much of time as she is new in mumbai and she used to give him all the information and also used to call her manager for sending information to sidharth but this time he didn't even bother to ask her the reason or anything he just hummed and again went to sleep as he was laying on his bed in his room.
She again notice some unusual behavior of sidharth and she didn't took that seriously, shehnaaz was even having some bad feelings from few days that something wrong must happen something bad is going to happen something related to her she is going to have a bad day today but she shrugged all her thoughts kissed sidharth cheeks and went to the car which came to pick up her.
Shehnaaz was sitting on a car when suddenly black strok came in front of her eyes and for some minute she was unable to think what happen few minutes ago and she felt a little dizzy this is happening to her from a log time since 3 days but she ignored thing it would be because of her diet chart has been changed by sidharth to make her fot like other models but then she think to show it to a doctor.
Shehnaaz- bhaiya woh yaha aas paas koi bada hospital hai toh le chalo.
Driver- ji madam.
He stop in front of one of the biggest hospital she came to a receptionist and ask for an emergency checkup and as she is a famous face they all without any delay call one of the doctor and she told everything which is happening to her from the past 3 days the doctor checked her up and ask for some test which we want to do as he feels that she is having some unknow fever inside her and she happily agreed and does some fever and the doctor said her to take proper care of herself and today she dont need to take any stress and no need to go for a any shoot and she happily agreed and said the doctor to send all her test file in the given address and she gave sidharth address paid all the money click some selfies with the doctor and nurses came towards the parking area, she called Ken.
Shehnaaz- hello?
Ken- haan sanu baby bool.
Shehnaaz- ken woh meri taboyat theek nhi lagri toh ajj shoot...
He didn't let her complete as he has a very big soft corner for her she has became his best friend and a mentor for him she alawa help him whenever he need her and always support him does some chilling masti with his she is soo joyful with him .
Ken- koi baat nhi baby tu ghar ja mai driver ko bool dunga sanu .. tune sidharth ko bola teri tabitat ke bare mai bataya?
Shehnaaz- haan abbhi ghar hi jaari hu..
Ken- accha tu ghar ja aur rest karr.
Shehnaaz hummed and cut the call she went towards the car and reached sidharth's flat before time like she came within 1 hour and as sidharth has given her spare keys of his house like if she came early from the shoot and if he hot late for the shot so she could open the door and went inside .
Shehnaaz taught to ring the bell but then she taught sidharth was sleeping she shouldn't disturb him, she open the door and goes inside the room .
She saw sidharth already woke up and was fully covered with a duvet she ran towards him giggling, shehnaaz layed above sidharth and hugged him when she suddenly realise sidharth is naked as she touched his bare body.
She pulled her head above and looked at him with a question in his eyes and saw him looking at her irritatingly and with a annoyed face.
Shehnaaz- sidharth.. tere kapde kaha gae tu aisa kyu leta hua hai??
Sidharth- shehnaaz yeh kya baat hue .. tu knock karke nhi sakti mere room mai.. air upar se aakar mere upar Chad gae, ek second tu toh 3 ghante Bach aane wali thi na phir??
Shehnaaz- yeh mere sawaal ka jwaab nhi hai..
She said back answering him and he again making a annoyed face like he dont like to look towards her.
He remove her hands from over him and which was on his chest when suddenly his washroom door clutch open and there it was a unknow girl for shehnaaz wearing a bathrobe and standing without seeing shehnaaz over sidharth that girl started opening her bathrobe knot she open and showed it.
Girl- sidharth baby..!
She said showing him her naked body shehnaaz widen her eyes and went towards that girl as she saw shehnaaz she started covering herself with her bathrobe.
Shehnaaz was standing at a distance from sidharth and that girl.
Sidharth- suzi you go in, I am comming within a minute.
Shehnaaz was beyond shock after listening to this what sidharth said that he going in with her.
Shehnaaz- sidharth kya bool raha hai , kyu karra hai yeh bebu.
She said tried touching his face when he jerked his hand and said.
Sidharth- tumhe kyu itni problem hori hai? Meri life hai mai jo karna jahu woh mai karungi.
He said she slapped him and with this his anger rises to another peak.
Shehnaaz- pagal hai tu teko pata hai mai terese pyaar karti hu.. phir hurt kyu karra hai tu meko.??
Sidharth gripped her face tightly and said,
Sidharth- pheli baat toh maine tumhe yeh kabhi nhi bola ki mai tumse pyaar karta hu .kyuki mai terese pyaar nhi karta... aur dusri baat tapped Kaise mara tune meko.. bigg boss mai marne diya kyuki show tha abb yeh mera ghar hai samjhi meri maa mujhe kabhi nhi marti tu kon hoti hai bea??
That word 'tu kon hoti hai?' And 'mai terese pyaar nhi karta' hit shehnaaz heart hard tears flowing down her head started spinning again that black stroke in front of her eyes and she felt like the ground slipped under her feet and her back hit the door hard.
Sidharth saw this behavior her eyes moving upwards and hitting her back on the door and she felt on the ground she is holding her head and sitting like her head is spinning and sidharth again triggered her saying
Sidharth- yeh sub natak apni sympathy kahi aur jake lo.. tumhe kya laga tum yeh sub karongi toh mai tumhe apni zindagi mai wapas aane dunga.. kabhi nhi shehnaaz you dont even match my standards height.
He even bother looking at her is was making her grip tighter and tighter and after few minutes shehnaaz came to her senses she stood up and saw directly into sidharth eyes there was not even a glimpse of fear or guilt.
She saw was just an annoyed and vulgar look towards her..
Shehnaaz- terese kabhi nafrat nhi kar sakti mai tu janta hai.. but isske badh kabhi pyaar bhi nhi karsakte.. agar aage zindagi mai kabhi pyaar ho bhi gaya terese toh mai apne app ko Khatam kar dungi lakin kabhi tere liye jo mere dil mai pyaar hai ussko puri tarah se nhi khatam karsakti...
She said and left the door slamming it behind she called shehnaaz and went to one of the hotel without attering a single word to anybody.
She is hurt .. she is broken her heart is broken.. she never wanted this to happen they were soo happy when people tend them that they are meant to be together they are #DestinedSidNaaz but he broke everything he broke her trust.. he broke her heart.. he broke her love.. most important loving her he broke her .. he broke his naaz.. he broke their name, earlier sidnaaz was just one soul one personality but he broke that now sid and naaz was two different soul with different personalities.
The only question in shehnaaz's mind was there that WHY?? WHY DID SIDHARTH DO THIS TO HER?? WHY, THEY WERE HAPPY TOGETHER THEN WHY?? WHO WAS THAT GIRL?? WHY DID SIDHARTH PLAYED WITH HER,WITH HER FEELINGS?? WHYYY?
but all she was having is a dark question mark she loved sidharth with her whole heart .. sidharth loved taking care of shehnaaz sidharth love her pampering, sidharth love listening her chidiya wali story, sidharth love her english accent, sidharth love her in every possible and impossible ways but then why did sidharth do this to her...?

....guys it's just the matter of fiction so take like a fiction of story, tale only....