THE ACCIDENT

Shehnaaz and sidharth was sitting on the couch both each sitting on each of the end of the couch when sidharth shifted a little as shehnaaz was busy in taking snaps, as shehnaaz finished taking snap she look sidharth was sitting beside her , he was more like sticking with her.
Shehnaaz- sidharth waha ja
Sidharth- meko yaha baithna hai
Shehnaaz- sidharth durr reh merese..
Sidharth- kyu..
Shehnaaz- because i hate you..
Sidharth- but i love you why dont you understand.
Shehnaaz- coz i don't want to understand
Sidharth- but you need to understand now..
Shehnaaz- i will not..
Sidharth- you have to accept the fact that you love me.
Shehnaaz- huh.. no you have to accept the fact that i hate you..
Sidharth- kyu karri hai mere sath aisa.
Shehnaaz- tune jo kiya hai mere sath usska kya sidharth?
Sidharth- maine jo kiya usske liye i am sorry but plzz aisa mat bool ki you hate me.
Shehnaaz- kyu na bolu i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you!!!
Now sidharth heart was broken into zillion peices he aas not able to speak anything just some fresh tears were rolling down his eyes , shehnaaz went inside the guest room and sidharth bang the door and went outside taking his car keys he was driving like hell , he was not looking here and there just driving where ever he wants to go, and the point he also dont know where he is going.
Shehnaaz hear the loud bang of the door she came out running not finding sidharth anywhere she understood that he has gone and he will come after some time she saw the time it was 8:00pm she shrugged her shoulder took her phone and saw sidharth's reel in which he was promoting his own filter,
Shehnaaz- sidharth ajj maine bahut hurt kiya na tujhe mai bhahut buri hu , toh tune aisa kyu kiya mere sath , maine mere pyaar mai kya kami reh gae thi jo tune aisa kiya..?? Maine subse jaada pyaar tujhse kiya aur tune hi mujhe subse jaada hurt kiya, kyu kiya , but ajj maine tujhe hurt kardiya , meko pata hai tu bahut hurt honga tu hamesha mere muhse i love you sunta hai ajj tune i hate you suna woh bhi bahut sari baar aur subse badi baat i hate you mere dil se nikla tha but mai tujhe manana chahati hu , abb mai hamesha tere sath rahungi , bus tujhse ek promise chaheye ki tu kabhi mera sath nhi chodenga "I LOVE YOU BEBU" by this she maid one vedio in "sidhearts" filter and she post it on her insta.
And after she receive a call and she picks it up its sidharth's call "hello" shehnaaz answer tha call "mam yeh sir ka phone mila hai, mai $$$ hospital se bool rahi hu, mr.sidharth shukla ka accident ho gaya hai app jaldhi se aajaeye" she said and cut the call here the ground was slipped from shehnaaz's foot , sidharth met with an accident bacause she said she hate him how could she be soo selfish that for her revenge she can't put sidharth her life her heart life in danger.