WILL SHE FORGET ME??

Sidharth was looking at shehnaaz sitting on the floor lifeless, emotionless, loveless, when shehbaaz tab his and sidharth look at him.
Shehbaaz- chita mat karr, sham mai 6 baje shehnaaz ka operation hai sub theek hojenga..
Sidharth nodded dis heartedly and stood up he wanted to hig her whated to clear everything with her but maybe this wasn't the right time to clear up everything with her she is not in the condition to take anything negative.
After 2 hour sidharth came inside her ward where she was just on the hospital bed and playing with her own fingers.
Sidharth- shehnaaz!
He said just like a whisper to her she look at him and crocked her brows .
Shehnaaz- app kon hai??
She said and this pinched sidharth hard in his heard this "app kon hai??" Was like stabbing his heart million time in a second.
Sidharth- wph mai tumhara friend hu..
He said sitting beside her and again crocked her brows .
Shehnaaz- mai toh appko nhi janti??
Again with alot of pain sidharth came to confront her but this confrontation was just giving him pain and reminding him what wrong he has been doing and what wrong he has done bacause of that his love of life doesn't even recognize him, trust me when a person you love the most one day break eveything or every relation of him/her with you it hurts more that anything, sidhaŕth was just trying to be a strong man infront of her.
Sidharth- yeah you dont remember me because i ... ummm... i.... came after 3 years so you dont remember me.
He said thinking the best excuse he could think and as shehnaaz is jhalli so she taught he is saying the truth and she trust him.
Shehnaaz- why did you left me then for 3 years??
Sidharth was already finding it hard to lie to her and now she is again and again making him lie to her, he rolled his eyes in "not again" rubbed his palm on his hair
Sidharth- umm..actually... i got a job there, so... and yeah you only told me to go and settle in abroad.
He again taught a better excuse and yeah as always he came up as she believe him.
Shehnaaz- oh i am sorry i didn't, but my suggestion was good, you will do your job make money so that you can give a better life to your family.
Sidharth- yeah.
He sid holding her hands he look at the wall watch it aas 5:50 and at 6 shehnaaz's was having her operation he just wanted to hug her and cry.
Sidharth- now you need to go for operation, come hug and go and come back.. for me!
He said this his voice chocked while saying this but he mention come back for him he want her to be with him he is being selfish now he will always be selfish if it came on shehnaaz.
Sidharth hugged her skme tears escape from his eyes and he quickly wipped as he wanted to became strong for shehbaaz who was crying all day and maybe he have cried for more that 5 to 10 days as he aas also missing shehnaaz and was guilty , sidharth was also crying for 10 days ....
Shehnaaz- tight hug karrrrr!
She said in her usual tone as she say him to hug her tightly as she like when he hug her tightly because tight hug is a conformation hug which means he of she will never leave eachother.
***
Its been more than 2 hour shehnaaz aas in o.t and suddenly doctor came out .
Sidharth- doctor.. is she fine ... shehnaaz is hood na?? Nothing happen to her right??
Doctor- mr.shukla relax the operation went successfully and now she is all right and fit and fine.. but there is a problem she need to take proper rest peoper healthy green breakfast, lunch, and dinner and may happen that she only remember some people whom were close to her heart and she could also no remember the close peraon of her.. be careful she should not put pressure on her mind.
Doctor said and move from there putting her hand on sid's shoulder, sidharth was having an unknown insecurities taking place that maybe ... maybe shehnaaz could forget him!
He went to a private room which shehbaaz has booked where he was sleeping from 10 days in this hospital.
He sat on the couch , resting his head on the head rest of the couch looking towards the ceiling.
Sidharth- what if she ... what if she forget me, what if she dont wanna see my face after what i did with her, what if she remember the only incident in which i throw her out of the house , what if she dont remember her sidharth, what if she dont remember that we were ever met, what if she dont remember that she used to love me, what if she dont remember our cute moment which she always used to see in her phone and used to show me also, what if she forget that prathakal 4 baje...... if she forget everthing then the only thing i would do is die.. i would die... probably if not in real but will die from my soul.. and every single emotion of me will die..
He think pacing the floor, he didn't even fell that a continuous flow of tear is flowing from his eyes by every single taught that she would forget him.. will she forget him??