4. Toking Tik

Read description from Table of Contents (1)

A knock and a small 'come in' later, hesitant steps made their way into the overly bright disinfectant infused room.

A bouquet of daisies and box of assorted chocolates clutched under each arm, Jungkook somehow balances the soup tray that he convinced the nurse to let him carry inside. With tongue out in concentration, he has his eyes focused like laser beam only on the soup that waves in the bowl simulating a high tide— threatening to spill.

His overly careful walk and the focus of an archer get together broken at the sound of a loud deep chuckle.
Big doe eyes immediately dart towards the source of it, softening when he finds his boyfriend on the hospital bed with an elevated leg in a cast similar to the right arm slung across from the chest.

The striking blue on the once rosy cheek bone makes him wince and avert his vision, disdained how he doesn't have any reaction better than to just pout.

"Baby com'ere." He hears his boyfriend softly say and looks to find him patting with the good hand beside himself on the bed that he had scooted to make room on.

He gently places the goodies and soup on the bedside table and protrudes the pout a little more at the pained hiss that leaves his boyfriend's lips when he tries to extend his hand to grab the other's.

He squishes himself at the corner of the single bed, as far left from the injured as he can; turns to his side jutting out his chin and looking anywhere but the man he turned to. Until his pout gets pecked on, that is.

"You're so cute, I could just eat you!" Taehyung coos, legitimately facing him to take the pout between his lips and faking a chewing sound.

"Nooo" Jungkook whines scooting back more to escape the older who huffed out given his limited excess to movement at the moment. "You're not supposed to say all that. You're supposed to be mad at me or possibly break up with me or something."

"Hmm, you're right." The other nodded thoughtfully before turning to the other and sighing. "I think we should break up. I can't be with you anymore."

Jungkook swatted a hand on the other's shoulder thoughtlessly, rolling his eyes when the other faked hurt even though the left side was thankfully uninjured. "At least say that without this face-splitting grin." He snarled again.
"You're in the hospital because of me! I'm so embarrassed I don't even know how to apologise!! The least you could do is be mad!"

"Now how do you suppose I'll do that when you're here looking like an adorable boba ball that I just wanna nom-nom? Even that Popolien dude can't be mad at you!" Taehyung's eyes sparkled the moment he found Jungkook's hand to interlace with.

"But.. but you have a broken leg !! And you passed out!! And Oh my god I was so scared!! And I feel so so guilty that I.. I'm thinking about not correcting that it's Napoleon not Popolien.."

Taehyung rolled is eyes that ironically drip fondness "Thank you for not correcting." Knowing well enough the history enthusiast this little one was. "But it wasn't your fault bub. Accidents happen all the time."

"No I caused it! You've been out like a lamp all night. Your mom could sue me!"

"Please, she loves you more than me. But good thing she's out of town anyway." He observes the other one quickly avert his gaze towards the ceiling.
"Oh my god you told her!! You stupid!"

"Hey! A legal guardian was needed and I'm not exactly comfortable with my parents knowing how you landed here!"

Taehyung snorted loud before grabbing the boyfriend's face between his fingers and squishing it.