Chapter 56

---Years Later-Day of The Graduation---

I walked to the stage after my name was announced.Raff jumped over to the stage and hopped on me while I was about to take my diploma."Mommy can I take it for you?"I nodded and the Mrs.Penny gave my diploma to Raff.He held it up high and shake it so everyone would see it.

"I'd like to say a few words before I leave the stage.May I Mrs.Penny?""Sure."I put Raff on his foot and held his hand as I took the stand."This may come as a surprise.It was to me.And I thought some of you would like to know."Everybody was confused.I picked Raff up and whispered him to say what I wanted to announce.

"I'm going to have a sister?Wait!I'm going to have a sister!"Mrs.Penny was shocked.The whole school was.But Alexander on the other hand...he fainted.When he woke up in the hospital Raff was jumping on him."Was it a dream?"I rolled my eyes and took Raff off of the bed."No it wasn't."

---Present Time---

"So you see Norman that was four years ago.Now I'm a great lawyer who sings at one of the best clubs in the city.And a mom to Raff and Lupe.And now Lupe is 3 years old."

"Wow.That is some story Nile."

"I know right?And what I'm about to tell you is even better.Ella and Hermes lasted.They are still together."

"Really?"I chuckled."Yeah.And no one knows I'm pregnant again."The whole bar turned at me."Again?"Bruce came to pick me up."Bruce put me down.It's an order!"He put me down immediately."I'm going to be an uncle!AGAIN!"Shane celebrated.

And this was me,Nile King,telling my story.<3