"Aren't you cleaning the boys' washroom?" I questioned in an annoyed way.

"Who obeys that old woman?" Jay said leaning on the shelf watching my every move.

"You! That audacity of you to twist anson's hand" kris growled.

So that guy is anson? like I care.

"He asked for it" I said.

The anson dude came forward and tried to pull my hair when I pushed him and tried to walk away through their opposite side but 2 other guys stood in front of me.

What in the wattpad-

"Just when I decides not to get in trouble. Kids like you comes to my life just to get me a bad name" I sighed.

"What's it? 1 vs 1? Oh wait! am not alone, jungkook is here too. So 2 vs 2?" I asked

"You mean this jungkook?" BoywhosenameIdontknow said while he had an unconscious jungkook in his arms.

I ship. Anygays why is jungkook sleeping right now?

"Bro" I called walking to him and the next second I know my head was banged on the shelf with a big bang.

"Hey that's foul" I complained rubbing my headq

and I was Slowly losing my consciousness.

I felt my whole body floating as if am flying. Am I going to heaven?

....

I slowly opened my eyes only to be met with utter darkness. Where am I? Doesn't heaven have electricity?

I rubbed my sore head which still hurts from the banging.

I heard a soft snoring next to me. I rolled sideways and saw Jungkook sleeping.

"Shh jungkook" I called shaking him but instead giving me a response he did that nam nam thingy babies do. Like tasting their own saliva.

I looked around. There was shelves and books

"Am still in the library? wait still?" I took my phone from the pocket and checked the time. It says 2:34 AM.what the actual heck? there wasn't any light or source of light otherthan the full moon. The moon was shining brightly.

And my phone screen also said:

44 missed calls from Mario🌮🍤
37 missed calls from y♡♡ngi b♡♡.
33 missed calls from J🦀🦀N
33 missed calls from hoSOCK😺
38 missed calls from J0min☃️
46 missed calls from kiddo🍗

Oh shit .

I started shaking jungkook hard but instead of waking he leaned on me for a better position. I bit his ear and he woke up drastically

"What? Not me! Wait...Where am I?" Jungkook asked rubbing his eyes before looking around.

"Jungkook" I called for him.

"Aagh who are you" Jungkook screamed.

"It's me sagar alias jacky" I said.

"Why? Where are we? Why are you here?" He asked.

"We are trapped in the library because of that kris and jay, tou coconut head" I stated rolling my eyes.

"Why!"

"What why? Want me to hit on where you cerebrum is situated?" I asked.

"No I-I" he said.

A loud growl from my stomach interrupted our conversation.

"am hungry" I mumbled.

"What time is it?" jungkook asked.

"2 AM" I said earning a gasp from him.

"2 AM? Why are we still here?" He questioned.

"We both lost our conscious. So we got locked. But didn't the security check?" I asked.

"They usually do but this time Kris must've told them they are the students who teacher asked to arrange the books and that the library is clear" jungkook said angrily.

"What about hyungs?" Jungkook asked.

I showed him my phone screen which is filled with missed calls.

"They must be worried" jungkook said. I tried dialing jin but it didn't ring cause of the lack of network.

Call 112? But that would be quite dramatic.... Right?

"what do we do now? Am hungry " I said.

"I don't know.you're hungry right? Come with me" he said standing up.

"Where are you going" I asked.

"To my backpack" he said showing his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and stood up. I handed him my phone for the flashlight as his phone was dead. I walked beside him. We reached the bench in the middle where we kept our backpacks.

I went through my bag and found 2 cartons of chocolate milk.It wasn't strange as I like chocolate milk very much.

Jungkook gave me one bag of chips.

"I only have this" he said.

"I have these 2" I said handing one pack to him. He ruffled my hair smiling at me.

I took my phone and went through the messages.which was filled with:

"Where are you?"
"Why aren't you home?"
"Are you okay?"
"Why is jungkook's phone switched off?"
"Is jungkook with you?"
"Why aren't you picking the calls" "What's wrong?"
"Didn't your detention finish yet?"
"Attend my calls"
"This isn't funny Ara. Reply me"

I replied to everyone with 'Am okay ,jungkook's with me and I will explain you guys what happened, when I am back home'.

"Bro am bored. I don't wanna stay here. This place doesn't even have enough network for me to read fanfiction"

"You likes reading right? you can read, this is a library" jungkook said.

"That's good but doesn't this library have any lights?" I asked.

"That's right. Come with me" I followed him as he walked to the front part.

"Shit.the switches aren't here" He said looking around for the switches. He then walked to the side as I followed him. I heard a creaking sound which made me and jungkook to slowly turn our head to the back but it was too dark to see.jungkook was shuttering that my phone fall from his hand and landed on the ground.

"Acheeew" a sneezing sound was heard from the dark as jungkook hugged me in fear.

"I don't wanna die thia early" He muttered.

"Aaargh" Jungkook screamed while another scream was heard from the dark.

"Wait I know this sound!" Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"J-jungkook?" That voice replied.

To be continued

A/N: who's that? Jay why pee?

ʕ; •'ᴥ•´ʔ