𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

THE END-ISH

Hamunaptra- Day

Hamunaptra- Day

Kara was back at Hamunaptra. "Oh, my god. We're back" she as she looked at the place she had left a few days ago. She hears a plane in the sky and that makes her lookup. "O'Connell" she whispers. Imhotep uses his powers to use the sand to get rid of the people in the plane. "Stop it! You'll kill them!" Kara yells. "That's the idea" Beni replies. She runs past Beni towards Imhotep. She looks back at them. She gets the bright idea to kiss Imhotep to save her siblings and O'Connell. She sees that her plan sort of worked, but the plane ends up crashing. Imhotep grabs her arm and pulls her away.

Necropolis-Day

Kara follows Imhotep. She stops for a second, but then Beni pushes her forward. "Keep moving," he tells her. She gives him a look. "You know, nasty little fellows such as yourself always get their comeuppance" she states. Beni looks worried for a second. "Really? They do?" he asks worriedly. "Oh yes, always" she answers before walking away.  As Imhotep is preparing for the sacrifice they hear a gunshot. Kara smiles. "O'Connell," she says happily. Imhotep decides to use old mummies to fight the three men and the woman who came to rescue the oldest sister. He blows the ashes towards a wall and begins to chant in ancient Egyptian. The mummies on the wall came to life. "Bembridge scholars never wrote about this" Kara said as she started to walk backwards with Beni behind her. "Get off me. Get off!" she said to him.

Imhotep speaks again in ancient Egyptian. "Kill them... and wake the others" he order. Kara doesn't know what happens after that because she passes out. When she comes to she's tied up in some altar. She looks around then she looks down and sees a rat walking over her. She moves to the side to get it off her but when she turns she finds a mummy, a dead one. She realizes it must be Nefertiti. A bunch of priest/mummies surround the altar and kneel. Imhotep walks up to her with the book. He caresses the mummy/Nefertiti. "Nefertiti" he whispers. He opens the book with the Key Jonathan had found. Now, she's scared. "O'Connell! Jon! Evy!" she yells.

Imhotep begins to read. Kara turns around and sees some sort of black mist. Maybe Nefertiti's soul. The mist flies by her before going into the mummy next to her. The mummy wakes with a shriek. Kara screams when the mummy looks at her. When she turns away from the mummy Imhotep is standing next to her with a knife in his hand. "With your death, Nerfertiti shall live," he says as he raises the knife. "And we shall be invincible!" he yells. Kara yells, he was about to stab her when Jonathan yells out of nowhere. "The Bookk of Amun-Ra! We found it, Kara! We found it!" he says excitedly. "The Book of Amun-Ra" Imhotep says. "Shut up and get me out of here, Jonathan!" she yells at her brother.

She sees Imhotep walking away from her and directly towards her brother. She turns to where her brother is standing. "Open the book, Jonathan. It's the only way to kill him" she tell shim. "You have to open the book and find the inscription" she adds. "We can't open it!" Evy says. "It's locked or something" she adds. He finally sees the book and realizes what he needs to open the book. "We need the key, Kars!" he yells. Imhotep walks closer to Kara's siblings. "It's inside his robes" she replies. Jonathan and Evy run away. O'Connell jumps out of nowhere with a sword cutting one of her shackles. Imhotep turns aorund and command his mummies. O'Connell begins to cut the mummies down. Kara tries to get out of the other shackle.