I woke up this morning and cooked Amour some egges and oatmeal

I woke up this morning and cooked Amour some egges and oatmeal . 

After she ate we took showers and got dressed so i could take her to see Caydence and Jhream . 

We got dressed and i felt like we looked cute so i posted a picture of us . 

@brooklynn

🖤💬...                                                                                                                                                                                        Liked by @Jhreamdoll_ and 1700 others .                                                                                                                 @brooklynn LOML forever us Amour and Mommy 💙!

comments disabled . 

We took pictures and then pulled up to the corner store to get some snacks before we went to get Caydence and her little sister . 

We all taking the kids to Lego Land . 

we pull up and Caydence and her little sister come out . 

Caydence little sister  ⬇️ . 

"Hey yall" i said giving Caydence and Caylynn a hug

"Hey yall" i said giving Caydence and Caylynn a hug . 

"Hey pooh , hey fat fat ." she said tickleing Amours feet .

"we meeting Jhream ?" she asked .

"yeah cause she got Amari and Miani ." i told her . 

"pass the aux " she said making me roll my eyes and hand it to her . 

after that we pulled off . 

30 minutes later .

"Amari stop throwing stuff at people ." Jhream yelled while me and Caydence laughed .

"So why you trying not to tell us bout you and Ghost ." Jhream said winking at Caydence .

"Well I was gon wait , but I like him and he says he likes me and we be doing things . I said making them hype up .

"what kinda things ? '' Caydence said, pulling her sunglasses down to her nose .

"YOU IN MY BUSINESS DON'T DO THAT !" I screamed, making them crack up laughing .

"Yeah you see me ." Caylynn came out of nowhere and said making us laugh harder . 

Caydence/ Cay

============================================

After Lego land we went to get some ice cream we went to Jhreams house so her sister could do my nails

After Lego land we went to get some ice cream we went to Jhreams house so her sister could do my nails . 

We get there and watch Lady bug and Cat Nior for the kids until someones phone started ringing . 

"Hello " Brooklyn said anwsering the phone  .

 after that she looked like she seen a Ghost . 

"C-come on yall ." she said walking to the door with tears streaming down her face . 

"Jhordyn watch them for me ill cahs app you  ." Jhream said making her nod and walk out . 

The whole ride was silent . 

We pulled up to the hospital and walk in  . 

When we get to the lobby we see Taliban , Ace , Jades Boyfriend and a some other dude . 

They had blood all over them it looked like they had been crying and they all looked life less . 

Brooke went to the desk and me and Jhream walked over to the guys . 

"What happened ." i asked them . 

"We couldn't save him , they got em . " Ace said hugging Jhreams legs while Taliban sat there looking like a Demon entered his body . 

i didn't wanna say it was gonna be okay because i wasn't sure so i just went and gave him a hug while he fell asleep in my arms . 

"No no no please god no ." Brooklyn said crying infront of one of the doors as they carried a body bag out . 

everyone broke out crying except Lucci this whole time he was just on his phone . 

giving me very much suspicuous .

can't believe we lost a soldier . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LLGHOST🥺 . 

maybe.... 

Vote 

Comments 

SORRY YALL ! 

might hit yall with a plot twist idk .

BYE- Dadon1