Twenty-Three

Dexter / Ghost . 

Baltimore . 

Friday . 

==============================================

I woke up and went to Brooklyn's house because that's where I was keeping the money

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I woke up and went to Brooklyn's house because that's where I was keeping the money .

I went through the back with my key .

I went in, got the money and left. I didn't wanna wake her up .

I was supposed to meet up with Kilo at 11:30 and it's 9 .

I went to a waffle house and ordered a big ass meal .

after i ate it was about 10 sum so i made my way over there .

We pulled up to this all black small building that looked like it had one room in it .

We got out and got ready and I went in .

"Ghost my main man , my best friend ." Kilo short ass said, holding his hands up in the air laughing .

I just sat at the table and waited for him to talk shit .

"You know before yall dad left and married that white bitch we were best friends ." Kilo said as I was just ignoring him .

"yo dad still alive i just thought it would be better to fuck with you ." He said laughing showing his rotten teeth .

i can't let no nigga with fucked up tell kill me man .

"Man fuck you and the man you calling my pops is you gon keep talking or you gon take this money to go get some Veneers you need them shits ." i said laughing .

"bitch stop playing with me ." he said getting serious .

"I rarely invite guests over , and you're being rude ." he said, pulling out a house phone.

"Nigga i know you dont live here ."i asked laughing watching call someone on his house phone .

after he hung up two dope fein looking niggas came out looking like a off-brand craig and DaeDae .

"Put the money on the table ."the big one said .

Right as i put the duffle bag on the table shots fired from every direction .

I grabbed the duffle bags and tried to run out and felt stinging and then numbness rolled all through my body .

Damn I think I'm about to see the light .

Blrrdd . 

Brookly / Brooke .

===================================================