Ben Pov
I was sitting right behind annas table and i overheard them saying they were gonna visit ag today.I can't let anna go because they made a promise and ag hate people that breaks promise so im gonna do something to make anna stay with me.All of them are supporting her and ag it's cool but they gonna be real mad when i ruin it.

Anna Pov
I was in my last class after this we were all gonna visit ag so i started to do my work and the teacher started talking about our project being due next week we have plenty of time so i didn't worry about it. "Alright class school is over you are dismissed see you tmr"He said I started to get my stuff and and walked with ami to her car since we were gonna go to ag. "Hey anna"Ben said running to me "Hi ben what's up"i asked "We need to do our project remember"he said "Oh can we do it tmr or next week i have to go see ag today so i'm gonna be busy"i replied "Uhh i'm sorry i think ag will have to wait i'm not gonna be able to do the project im gonna have basketball tryouts tmr and next week"he said "Oh umm ig i can see ag later"I replied "Ami can you tell the others and ag i be there later"I tell ami "Yea sure see you later"Amis said "Yea bye"i said "Do you wanna do our project at mine or you dorm"he asked "We can do at yours"i said "Ok here you can come with me"he said and i got in his car.Then about 5 mins we got in his dorm and started to do our project,i kept thinking about ag hoping she wouldn't be mad at me.

Julia Pov
We all arrived at the hospital and went to ag's room "Hey ag whatcha doing"i asked "Just watching tiktok y'all took forever"she said looking for anna i'm pretty sure. "Who you looking for"emmi asked casually "Anna where is she"Ag asked "oh uhh she said she will be here later because ben forced her to do their project today because he have basketball tryout today and next whole week"Ami said "Are you mad at anna?"I asked.

Ag Pov
When they came i looked for anna because i could see her "where anna"i asked then ami told us where she was bruh that's stupid idiot "Are you mad at anna"Julia asked me "Why would i it's not her fault and i would never be mad at her"i replied "Awww"they screamed "Shutup,y'all know we just friends"i said "Yea we know but we can see y'all being together in the future"Sophie said "Yea that's not gonna happene anna doesn't like me like that she probably that stupid idiot ben"i said sadly "don't be sad ag we got your back"Avery said "Woah woah hold up ami did you say ben have basketball tryout next whole week?"mia asked "Yea why i mean that's what he said"ami replied "Wow he such a liar"mia said "How"Julia asked "Basketball tryouts are only tmr and this weekend"Mia said "I'm worried about anna y'all emmi,julia and ami go check on anna right now i need to know if she's ok"i said "Awww but yea ok"julia said "She said she's ok and she doing her project right now"Emmi said "Ok thats good"i replied.

Ben Pov
We still doing our project and someone texted anna. "who's that"i asked "oh just emmi"she said "Oh ok"i replied "Oh ben i have to ask you something"she said "What is it"i asked "Umm why did you lie to ag that i was not gonna forgive her the other day"she asked Shoot!!!How she know "Oh umm tbh i didn't want you guys to work out because i want us to be more than friends and i thought ag would ruin it for me"I said "Oh...i didn't know"she said "I'm sorry if i freaked you out but maybe sometime i can take you out?"i asked "Umm yea sure ig let's get our project going i don't want to be late"she said and we started to do our project.

Ag Pov
It's been three ours and anna still isn't here and the doctors came in "hey ag this is our final check if you are all good we can release you"she said putting stuff on my arm and doing other stuff. "Ok we will come back when the result comes back"She said and left "Are y'all sure anna is still coming"i asked "Yea she said she would come"Ami said "It's 9 already tho"i said "She will don't worry ag"Julia said.The doctor came in and said "Ag we are sorry we can't release you today yet maybe tmr we just saw something from your brain looks like you are having some worries right now so if we don't see it disappear then you can't leave the hospital,and have you ate anything yet"She asked "Oh no i'm waiting on a friend"i replied "well you better hurry and eat before you lose all your energy"she said and left "Ok thank you"i said and got up "Where you going"Avery asked "Just walking around the room i'm bored"I said walking back and forth to see if anna is here yet. "Ag come sit down don't waste your energy anna will come"Emmi said "How do you know it's 10pm and she still isn't here she promised me she would be here early"i said tearing up.They all came up to me and hugged me "It's ok ag she will be here any minute"Mia said "Ok Y'all it's 10:30 it's getting late y'all should go now i'm gonna go to bed now"I said walking to my bed "You're not gonna eat anything"Sophie asked "No don't feel like eating"I said "Ok well bye see you tmr"they said and left.I can't believe anna broke our promised this really hurts me i hate when people break a promise i got on my bed put on my ear buds and listen to my music while trying to sleep.