Chapter Twenty-Four - Slam you into perdition

Start from the beginning

"Erm..." Dean says, looking around and scratching the back of his neck. 

"We should erm, probably take our clothes off now." I say, clicking my tongue and he looks at me unamused.

"That was the biggest mood killer i've ever heard." 

"Well, i don't know do i!" I exclaim, throwing my arms up in the air. He just laughs straightens up slightly before walking closer towards me and kissing me again. Okay, that heated things up a bit. My hands fumbled with the buttons and zip on his trousers but i couldn't for the life of me get the zip down and it seemed as if i was just tugging on his trousers.

"W-what are you doing?" Dean grunts and i grumble into this kiss and tug harshly on his trousers.

"Your damn zip is broken!" I snap and he laughs before looking down and unzipping it himself easily. I huff and look at him moodily, sticking my bottom lip out but this just gives him the chance to lean down and bite it gently, making me melt into yet another heated kiss. He slides my own unbuttoned trousers down, taking our shoes and socks off as we go. We step out of them but he accidently trips on his as he does, making me have to catch him.

"Wow. Just... wow." I say, shaking my head as i hold him up and he straightens up again and glares at me. 

"The force is against us today." 

"Sex we must have, intercourse good say i. yes hmm." I say in a Yoda voice and Dean laughs out loud.

"Wow, i've always wanted to have sex with Yoda."

"Ew, you're disgusting." I joke, turning my nose up at him. 

"Just get on the damn bed."

"That didn't sound rapey at all." 

"Go. Now." He points and i laugh once more and stalk to the bed, sitting down on it innocently while Dean pinches the bridge of his nose and i smile happily, kicking my legs over the sound of the bed. Dean walks over a leans over me, putting a hand on either side of me before leaning down sticking his tongue in my mouth. With one of his hands, he cups me gently and a moan at the sudden touch of him, warmth spreading through my body straight away. 

I lean back against the bed and crawl backwards so he can sit in between my legs and palm me roughly as the kiss gets more heated. I start panting and soon i can't kiss him anymore so i lean my head backwards and arch my back off the bed as his hand carries on squeezing gently onto me. He places his head in the crook of my neck and begins biting and sucking on my collar bone, leaving a faint bruise there.

His kisses and bites trail down my body slowly until his head his in between my thighs. He starts licking and sucking on the fabric of my boxers, sending warm shivers up and down my spine as i whimper for more. I'm too in the moment that i don't even realise he has bitten the top of my boxers and had begun sliding them down my legs with only his teeth which makes the bottom of my stomach whoosh and my hips buckle upwards but he holds them down and grins at me as he pulls the boxers offf fully. 

He glances down at my erectíon and faulters slightly, freezing before looking back up at me, gulping and crawling back up towards me. He was scared, afraid that he was going to do something wrong and to be honest so was i. We had never done this sober before and neither of us really knew what we were doing. 

Before he can get in between me again, he pulls his own pants off and leans down over to kiss me again, making our erectíons rub together and causing us both to moan heavily into the kiss. 

"Lube and condoms are in the drawer." I gasp out quickly, suddenly eager for this to happen and all the joking and banter goes flying out of the window. He suddenly leaps off me and reaches towards the draw, grabbing out the two items and coming back over to me. I change positions, laying back on a pillow and pointing my knees up to face the ceiling as i keep my eyes locked on Dean.