Chapter Fifty-Nine - The Best Day of Your Life So Far

Dean (POV)

We finally get back home from the honeymoon in Greece, both of us tanned, happy and full of SPERM. LIFE! FULL OF LIFE! Cas chucks his bag on the floor without a care and sits down on the sofa, arms and legs stretched out in comfort.

"That was awesome!" He yawn tiredly but smiles happily. "Wish we could do that more often."

"Me too, but we both have jobs and a life." I say, sitting down next to him and putting my arm around him. "When do you go back?"

"Tomorrow." Cas groaned and I wince.

"Ouch, that's early. They're not even giving you a chance to et rid of your jetlag."

"I know, but apparently the kids have been asking after me and they need me back as soon as possible." Cas smiled and rubbed his eyes.

"You better get to bed then baby boy. You need your sleep before dealing with children." I laugh and he nods his head but doesn't move.

"I'm way too comfortable." He says after a while as I brush my hand through his hair.

"We could order a takeaway?"

"Hmmmm yeah." He moans and I roll my eyes.

"I'll suppose I'll call them up then."

***big jump in time- four years later***

I finished work early and head to Castiel's work to pick him up from the elementary school. As soon as I got to the school the kids had only just started pouring out.

I walk in through the front door and towards Castiel's classroom which kids were only just leaving. I walk in but Cas was talking to this little boy, around 6 years old with dark black hair and he looked like he was crying.

"But they're mean to me." The little boy sniffled and Cas sat down on the floor, crossed his legs and told the boy to sit as well.

"I promise I will talk to them, all you need to do is be kind, be strong and be smart and they won't be able to touch you mentally or physically." Cas says, putting his hand on the boys shoulder. "And don't be afraid to stand up for yourself either, people often leave others alone when they stand up for themselves."

The little boy nodded and they both stood up. The boy hugged Cas tightly around the waist before grabbing his bag and running out of the room. That's when Cas even noticed that I was there.

"That was sweet." I say, smiling but he keeps his face serious as he nods his head.

"What are you doing out of work?" He asks, still showing no expression on his face which I found a bit odd.

"I finished early." I shrugged. "Came to pick you up."

He nodded his head silently and grabbed his coat and bag, walking me out of the room and silently walked the halls with me by his side all the while I stared at him in worry.

Once outside the school gates I stop him and turn him towards me.

"Wait, are you okay?" I ask seriously and he nods his head without a word. "You're acting weird."

"It's nothing Dean." He says, shrugging and turned to walk towards the car again but I stop him once again.

"No there's something. What is it?" I ask sternly but he shakes his head and looks at me sadly.

"I can't- I don't wanna tell you." He says and I frown but still don't let him leave.

"Why?"

"Because you said you never wanted them."