Chapter Eighteen - Blind Man's Bluff

Cas (POV)

"You promised us pictures or the date didn't happen!" Zandriel said, coming into my room in the morning, waking me and Dean up from one of the best sleeps of my life.

"Dude, get out." I grumble, turning my back on her so my head was buried into Dean's chest.

"Pictures!"

"No." I snap, cuddling into Dean closer and i hear her come in and sit down on the bed. "Go away."

"Nope." I sigh and sit up in bed, my bed hair was all over the place and i had bags under my eyes from being woken up to early. I grab my phone from the side and click on my gallery to show her pictures just do she would leave.

"Here's me and Dean on the beach. Here we have me and Dean eating a hot dog. And-" SHÍT, TURN THE PHONE OF QUICKLY!!! NO NO NO.

"OH MY GOD CASTIEL!" Zandriel shrieked and jumped off the bed. "WHY DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF DEAN SUCKÍNG YOU OFF?!" Heads appeared in the doorway as i blushed bright red.

"EW CAS!" Called my brothers, giving me a look of disgust. I groaned and fell back onto the pillow.

"MOM, CAS TOOK A PHOTO OF DEAN GIVING HIM A BLÓWJOB!" Gabriel called downstairs and all i could hear was my mother dropping a place.

"I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT GABRIEL, STOP TELLING ME THESE FUCKÍNG THINGS, JEEZ!" I hear her shout upstairs before muttering loudly to herself.

"Guys, please go away."

"How did your date go?" Michael asked, giggling excitedly while Lucifer looked at him in disgust.

"Wow, you are such a woman." Lucifer scoffs and Michael gives him a smack around the head.

"It went fine, thank you."

"SO......." Balthazar says after a moment of silence from everyone. "You probably need a shower seen as you most like have a sandy butt."

"THAT'S IT, GET OUT!" I shout, getting up out of bed and grabbing Zandriels arm before dragging her over to the door and pushing her out.

"Hey! Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know i'm human too?" With that i slam the door in their faces and turn back around to Dean who is now awake and sitting up in bed.

"Kíll me." I say.

"Never." I replies, unfolding the covers to welcome me back into bed. I smile at him and walk back over before sitting down next to him and resting me head on his shoulder. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." I sigh contently, moving in closer to him.

"So, screaming your head off and shítting youself?" He asks, looking at me. "That sounds unpleasant."

"You know what i meant!" I roll my eyes. "Sometimes i think you're turning into one of them."

"Their humour is contagious." He grins, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and lifting my chin up so he could kiss me lightly on the lips. I breathe heavily through my nose and try to open his mouth with my tongue. "I'm not making out with you." He murmer and i lean backwards to look at him hurtfully.

"What? Why?" I say, giving him my bed puppy dog look.

"Morning breath." He pulls a face and i become embaressed, breathing on my hand and smelling it just in case. "Not you, me!" He laughs.

"Oh right, well.. i don't care so..." I grin at him and lean in again to kiss him. This time i was successful in opening his mouth and sliding my tongue in. His mouth was wet and warm and his taste was so intoxicating, i wanted more all the time.