Its a Promise

Yay here's another Chapter!

Izuku Midoriya POV

I woke up feeling hot and uncomfortable, I squirmed not wanting to open my eyes but A tight grip was keeping me from moving too much. I whined and opened my eyes my ears flopping down to the sides of my head.

I sat up pushing out of his eyes waking him in the process I had an urge to be touched, not by just anyone. Kacchan.

I rolled my hips getting friction from grinding on the bed underneath me. Small mewls and whimpers escaping my mouth "K-Kacchan wake... wake up~" I leaned over his chest climbing on top of him.

I straddled him, My mind was in a complete haze I didn't even know what I was doing. "D-Deku? What are you do-shit." He grabbed my hips stopping me in place. I whined feeling the slick seep out of my entrance. Kacchans eyes were widened in shock his face turned a dull red.

"I-I P-Please" I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach and I whimpered loudly. "It hurts" He looked at me thinking quietly about what to do. While he was busy thinking I started rocking my hips against Kacchans groin. Kacchan switched our positions pinning me underneath him and my breath hitched as I looked up at him biting my lip.

I leaned over peppering moist kisses down his temple. Slowly grinding my hips down on the bulge in his pants. The sensations seemed to light my nerves on fire. I knew I didn't want to lose my virginity this way but I just couldn't help it, it felt so good.

Katsuki Bakugo

Shit, Shit, Shit! I didn't expect his heat to come so... so soon! I tightened my grip on his hips pinning him to the bed. "Deku. You know you don't want this" I hated seeing him in pain because of his heat though.

What can I do to calm him down?!

It's been almost ten straight minutes of him grinding on me! I jumped out of the bed grabbing my phone and I sat in my desk chair trying to block out his consistent whining.

I dialed Kirishimas' number while rubbing my eyes and pressed the call button. It rang for a few seconds and he answered "Bakugo? What do you want it's like 3 am" Why am I even calling him for this?!

"Shit Kirishima Dekus in fucking heat and I don't know what to do!" I heard him laugh at me and I growled "What's so funny?" He stopped laughing and sighed "isn't it obvious? Give him what he wants" I groaned in annoyance, I would've done that if its what HE wanted!

"Ugh! Your fucking dumb!" I hung up and felt pressure on my lap. I looked over and seen Deku back on me this time he looked sad, lust completely gone from his eyes "D-Does Alpha n-not want me?" He had tears welled up in his beautiful green eyes. It would be pretty in... other circumstances.

I wanted to tell him that I do want him, more than anything, more than he wanted me. But it would just make him cry more. I picked him up and started walking to the bathroom rubbing his back. I let out calming pheromones, shoving his face in my neck and his sobs quieted.

I dug through the medicine cabinet and found heat pills. Perfect! I filled a glass cup of water and set him on the counter cupping his face. "Baby, can you swallow this for me?" He sniffles and looked at the pill before slowly nodding taking it from the palm of my hand.

"K-Kacchan Promise Y-You won't leave M-Me" He stuttered starting to cry again. I quickly hugged him and shook my head "I promise. I won't leave you"

Deku took the pill and I changed the sheets while he took a quick shower. I looked down and notice I was still... hard. I guess ill fix this fast.

Izuku Midoriya POV

I was flushed red embarrassed of what happened but my heart squeezed. Kacchan knew I didn't want to have sex and he held back. I wiped my lower area clean of any slick, then proceeded to wash my hair. I had been sweating a lot. The cramps went away with the heat pill he gave me, I completely forgot I was supposed to start my heat entirely.

I turned the water out and dried off-putting on the clothes Kacchan left for me. They consisted of a band black sweater and some black boxers. The boxers were too big for me and I pouted putting them back on the counter. The sweater went to my knees and that would be good enough in my opinion.

I walked out and into Kacchans room to see him sitting on the brand's new-made bed. I sniffed the area and felt a sudden urge to make a nest here. I started gathering clothes while Kacchan was distracted. I laid a few of his hoodies down by my pillow then grabbed different blankets and pillows making a nest. It smelled of a mixture between mine and Kacchans scent and it made me smile happily.

I was proud of my nest. I crawled under a big blanket and curled up hugging a pillow while shoving my face in one of his hoodies sniffing it.

I felt two arms around my waist and I leaned into his chest. "Hey Kacchan" he hummed signaling he was listening "Can you mark me?"

Hey, guys sorry 😢 I've been lazy and have been finding so many good stories so I haven't been writing much! I'll have a new story starting November 1st! That's also when this one will be ending

So I really need to hurry this story up 😅😅 might be a few time skips in the next Chapters~

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, and Follow For More

Word Count: 1000