Minas House

Sorry I wasn't in the mood to write for a while but Welcome back lets start!

Izuku Midoriya

We were all In the Cafeteria for Lunch this time at one big table. It included Iida, Ochako, Asui, Todoroki, Kacchan, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari. Mina and Ochako wanted everyone to sit together, "GUYYYYYSSSS NOW THAT MIDORIYA AND BAKUGO ARE DATING WE NEED TO HAVE A BIG SLEEP OVER!!" Mina shouted jumping up and Ochako followed her actions.

Kacchan was the first to speak up "Hell no!" The Bakusquad started begging and pleading for him to give in and suddenly Sero looked at me. I smirked and nodded sliding extra close to Kacchan and grabbing his arm "Kacchan pleaseeee~ we can sleep together~" His face flushed red and he cleared his voice. I looked back and seen his tail wagging. Ochako giggled "Izu watch how you word things you almost broke the poor guy!" I was still focused on his tail and slowly reached out and grabbed it.

Kacchan jumped his eyes widened a loud yelp and everyone went quiet looking at us then bursted laughing at The sound Kacchan made. I blushed from all the attention and let go of it instinctively. Kacchan huffed and glared at me "Your gonna regret that" He leaned into my ear and whispered "Puppy~" I whimpered pushing him back a little.

"We'll go" I mumbled tapping my fingers together. Sero patted my head "Thanks Midoriya!" I smiled and nodded. Kacchan pulled me onto his lap growling at Sero. Sero smiled lifting his hands in surrender, "Is everyone else in?" Mina bounced in her seat excited.

I slid out of Kacchans lap but he pulled me back down "Stay here.." He whispered by my ear. His ears were down and he looked like a sad little puppy, so cute!!! I sat back on his lap and turned so i faced him cupping his face. "You look so cuteee~" His ears and tail perked right up and he glared "Don't say I'm cute. Your the cute one"

"Whose house will it be at?" Everyone stopped and looked at Mina since she was 'organizing' it. "My parents are going out of town so my house! Plus I wanna dress Izu up in my clothes~" She looked at me and winked. I knew what she was getting at so I just giggled.

Once everyone agreed we'd meet at the gate after school on Friday because "we shouldn't do it on a school night!!" Iida wouldn't allow it. But it works for me since my mom is suppose to come home Saturday night.

~Time skip to Friday after school~

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I was walking with these extras 'the Bakusquad' and we walked to the gate waiting for the shitty nerds and my baby. They walked out and I couldn't help the growl that came out when I seen four eyes carrying Deku with a bandage on his cheek there seemed to be a few more bandages on his arms and he was asleep.

I stomped over and grabbed his shirt collar "What the fuck happened?!" A small whine sounded and I looked to see Deku awake and my eyes softened. I scanned his lame excuse for friends and they all shrugged with worried faces.

Four eyes set him down and I immediately grabbed him picking him up and holding him like a Koala. "Hey Kacchan... can I take this off?" His fingers rubbed over my patch. "Sure.. my friends are all Alphas so" He slowly peeled it off and I sighed, It always feels good to get that shit off me. I rubbed his back and decided to ask "Deku. What happened?" He stiffened and looked into my eyes hesitating. "M-Monoma was a little Mad..." I nodded hiding my anger, thats fuckers gonna pay.

I was fucking pissed of as we walked to Pinky's house, Im gonna beat his ass. I need something to calm me down... Deku. I pulled the collar off with out asking and shoved nose into his scent gland inhaling the amazing coconut scent that always seemed to calm me. I was peacefully walking quietly as the dumb asses messed around.

Pink cheeks ran up to us and started talking to Deku. If he wasn't in my arms I would have pulled him closer. We arrived at Pinkys house and it was surprisingly nice.

We all walked in and I remembered her saying that her parents wouldn't be home

We all walked in and I remembered her saying that her parents wouldn't be home. She got Kirishima to push back a big Couch leaving the living room floor empty. I set Deku down and he immediately took his shoes off and went to help them lay out blankets on the floor.

Once the floor was covered Mina ran off into the Kitchen dragging Kaminari and Asui. Ochako grabbed Dekus hand and pulled him upstairs. I was about to follow but Shitty hair grabbed my arm and made me sit on the couch. "Bro! Your so Lucky you got Midoriya!" Not this again..

Izuku Midoriya POV

After Ochako dragged me upstairs we walked into what I assumed to be Minas room. She pushed me down on the bed then walked into the closet. I heard a bunch of shuffling "Are you okay Uraraka? Do you need help?" I started to get up but she popped out with an outfit in her hand. "Here put this on!"

 "Here put this on!"

(Its this ❤️)

Ochako turned away and I put it on blushing a little "Ochako are you su-Yes! Deku pleaseeee" I sighed and put the rest on. "Done" she turned around and gasped "You look hot!" She took a quick picture.

"Can I change back now...?" She grabbed my wrist and started pulling me back downstairs "O-Ochako! Wait!" She ignored me and walked faster. I panicked what is Kacchan gonna think?! She pushed me into the doorway. AHHH FUCK! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!

Theres another Chapter~ i'll have another out later today or tomorrow!

Cya my lovely readers mwah 😘

Word Count: 1000