Basketball Game

Katsuki Bakugo POV

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I had my basketball outfit on and Im waiting for us to start the game. I peaked out the door and seen Deku with his dance team doing stretches, fuck his ass looks so good in that Cheerleading uniform. Thought they are technically 'dancers' they are considered the cheerleading squad. So they have uniforms to wear, but I'm not complaining. He looks fucking hot.

I had to stop looking before I got... hard. That made me wonder, I already had my rut before his birthday but when is his Heat? I wonder if he'd let me fuck him because of it... I don't want to force him though.

I know he wants to wait and I respect that but I don't want him to be In pain because he cant mate. Marking him might calm that... Thats not fucking so maybe I can...

My thoughts were interrupted when the buzzer went off and my team started filing out the door. I quickly followed along running out, hearing the cheers and screams made a cocky smirk come to my face.

We spread out around the court, me across from the other guy and the ball was thrown in the air.

Izuku Midoriya POV

We were stretching when the buzzer rang so we quickly got up cheering for our team. They spread out around the court and then the other team came out. I gasped seeing who their captain was, it was Monoma! I knew he had been missing from school but I didn't know he switched schools entirely.

He looked at me, looked me up and down then winked. My face turned red instinctively from the Alphas sudden attention on me. Their whole team was filled with tall Alphas. I read the back of their Jerseys and they said Tetsutetsu, Tsuburara, Honenuki, Monoma, Rin, Yanagi, and Awase. Tsuburara and Honenuki were sitting on the bench while the others spread out on the court. 

The game started and we cheered for them. At Half time is when we get to do a dance. Every home game is a chance to get scouted by a dancing school! The Dancers consisted of Ochako, Asui, Iida, Todoroki, Mina, Kyoka, Shinso, and Me.

(I don't remember if I said who was in the dance team or not Im also not very good at Basketball uh description so...)

Time skip after

3rd Person POV

U.A won and everyone (the basketball team) and some of their close friends (including the dance team) decided to go out for some drinks at a bar.

Izuku and his team were sitting at their own table while the basketball team was at their own. Then there was another table for random friends to sit at.

Izuku was laughing with his friends and he suddenly stopped and looked at Katsuki. He wasn't technically smiling but It was really close to it. Basketball really did make him happy...

It saddened Izuku, he never seen Katsuki smile at him like that, Katsuki didnt notice the distress pheromones radiating off Deku. He excused himself and made his way to the bathroom walking inside. He whimpered feeling tears gather in his eyes. Not only was Katsuki smiling and laughing he hadn't even glanced at Izuku the whole time.

He couldn't help but feel neglected as he broke down in a bathroom stalling crying, distress pheromones filling the entire room. He whimpered again curling into a ball on the bigger stalls floor. 'Am i not good enough?'

Katsuki Bakugo POV

I was laughing at the table with these extras, I had drank a... lot. I smelt a lingering scent of Distress pheromones that brought me out of my drunken haze of laughs and dumb smiles. They smelled a lot like... Dekus!

I abruptly stood up looking around but he was no where to be seen. I seen his group of friends, he came here? The scent lead into the bathroom and I walked in locking the door behind me so no one would come in.

I heard whimpering as I walked down checking every stall. I stopped at the last one and softly knocked on it "Deku...? Is that you?" The whimpering stopped suddenly. I noticed the stall wasn't locked so I pulled the door open and gasped.

I quickly lifted him into an embrace rubbing his back, I calmed him down so he wasn't crying so much and asked, "Hey what happened?" He bit his bottom lip and looked down. "Kacchan doesn't need me.."

My mind went blank, I didn't know what to say.. did i hear him right? Why would he think I don't need him?! "Deku dont say that.. I love you and need you the most" I reached my hand out and cupped his cheek making him look me in the eyes. "Izuku, your my omega and if something happens you have to come tell me okay?" He nodded smiling softly and it made me smile. He's so cute... "now whats wrong?"

"Y-You just looked so H-Happy with out M-Me..." Thats why? This dork.. "Deku.. I drank a lot" I suddenly started laughing. "Waah?! Dont laugh at me! I didn't know!" I kissed him to stop his yelling and he slowly kissed back.

I pulled him onto my lap and deepened the kiss licking his bottom lip. He parted his lips letting my tongue in. We pulled away and he smiled wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me tightly. I leaned into his scent gland inhaling as much as possible.

He fell asleep and I decided to drive him back to my place rather than staying at the party. So i drove us home and laid him in my bed after changing him into my clothes. I fell asleep holding him to my chest.

Another Chapter yay!

I'll be ending this story on about the 20th Chapter which i hope will come out around the end of October.

Thanks for reading this story!

Word Count: 1000