Chapter 8- The Boy Named Flynn Wisteria (part 5-end)

Start from the beginning

'You ok?' The person seemed to be thinking.

Flynn only nodded slightly as he waited for the ceremony to be over so he could find what's wrong.

Soon, it was his turn.

Flynn raised his head to the flight of stairs above him. Right now, his eyes are a bit blurry but he could still see just fine.

'I just need to get through with this.....' he thought.

Each step he took felt as heavy as a boulder, but he wasn't slow to the point where others would find something wrong with him. Only the guard standing by the emperor's side had a wary look on his face.

Flynn finally reached the top using all strength, but, at this time, a painful headache erupted from within, feeling as though countless knives were stabbing through his skull.

This feeling......

Flynn felt his consciousness slipping

Isn't this the same feeling as......

His consciousness entered an in an abnormal state. His mind is able to process what's happening, but it felt as though he was a puppet on a string, and someone is controlling him...

The outsiders could only see Flynn suddenly clutching his head as if in great pain, but the individual stood up normally soon after.

The youth then lifted his face, and to everyone's horror and surprise, the white around his eyes were red, which signifies his identity as a demon.

Demon, the enemy of humankind.

Flynn raised his hands, a cold air erupted from his palms with a violent turbulence.

In less than a second, numerous ice shards appeared in mid air, each of different sizes but all are sharp and strong enough to stab through a person.

This all happened too fast for anyone to react. By the time the powerful figures in the room began rushing to protect the emperor, the onslaught of the icicles came shooting down to kill.

Many do not expect the emperor or empress to be able to come out unscathed, but when the dust settles, a golden light is seen enveloped around the emperor, which protected him from harm.

The same couldn't be said for the empress, as despite how she had many enchantments and protective gears, it wasn't enough to stop the attack completely.

A large shard of ice pierced through her stomach as she lay motionless on the ground, the blood already gushing out from beneath her.

The emperor's eyes widened with fury. With the shield like barrier around him, he called for Flynn to be subjugated alive.

But the demonized youth seemed to have gained a sudden increase in power as he used powers that were supposed to be out of his capabilities. And add on to the order of the king to capture him alive, the task was difficult for the few elites that are currently taking him on.

When one of Flynn's attacks went in the King's  direction once more, a figure suddenly appears to shield the attack.

With a simple short sword in his hand, a young man in a knight's uniform easily cut down the attack.

His tall figure moved quickly and easily through the onset of ice, his expression did not change the slightest bit as the distance between him and Flynn decreased.

Once the man had gotten close, his hand reached out, clamping itself around Flynn's neck.

Then his arm swung down, knocking Flynn's head down against the ground. His other hand with the dagger was about to slice down when the emperor commanded him to stop.