42

Elle POV

I slowly opened my eyes again, to see Jaden staring back at me. He smiled slightly
"Good morning" he whispered
"You've just been staring at me? Creep" I said with a smile.
He leaned in closer and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes as they hit his bare chest. He gave me a soft kiss on the top of my head.
I smiled.
Why?
I don't know.

......

*1 week later*

Let me fill you in. Chase haven't talked to me at all, which I am super happy about.

And Jaden. Ugh, Jaden. I can't even begin to tell you how I'm feeling, because even I myself don't know. It's like a mix of fear and excitement when I see him. When he touches me it sends sparks through my entire body. And when he gives me soft kisses on my head or cheek, oh god it feels like I'm flying. I don't know what that boy is doing to me, but he's definitely doing something. And I don't like it one bit.

Tonight, we're going to the movies. It's around 8pm right now and we need to leave, but Jaden isn't ready. I went into his room, already with my shoes on to see what's taking him so long.
"Jaeeeeee" I whined "we need to goooo"
"Meet you in the car" he called from his closet. The door was open and I went to stand in the doorway. He was standing in his underwear, trying to find something to wear.
"Jaden." I said
He looked at me up and down, and smiled.
"Cute outfit" he said before searching through his messy closet again.
I rolled my eyes and went out of his room, and waited by the door on my phone. I went to insta and started scrolling. Around 10 minutes later, Jaden came running through the house, looking super cute. Ok shut up.

He was wearing this ^^^^^

"K let's go" he said, grabbing him keys
"Finally" I mumbled, opening the front door.

We drove to the movie theatre, and got there right as the last commercial was finishing and the beginning of the random horror movie that Jaden picked beginner.
"Jae" I whispered
He turned and looked at me
"I kinda don't like horror movies sometimes"
He just smirked and put his arm around me, kissing the top of my head.
"I'm here"
I smiled to myself and looked back at the screen.

Around half way through the movie, I had to go to the washroom
"Jae I'm doing to the washroom" I whispered to him as I started to stand up.
"This movie kinda sucks you wanna go on a drive instead?"
"Sure just wait for me outside the washroom"
He nodded and we walked out of the movie theatre.

I went to the washroom and left, to see Jaden standing against the wall next to the door to go into the washroom.
He smiled and jerked his head to the side, motioning us to go.

We walked out to his car and he started driving.
"Where are we going?" I asked after a few minutes
"You'll see"
We drove in the porch black for another 20 minutes, before Jaden pulled into an empty parking lot.
"Huh?" I asked, confused.
"C'mon" he said, getting out of the car. I did the same.
He climbed on the hood of the car, then up to the roof
"Come up" he said
I smiled and climbed up, sitting next to him
"Ok now lie down and look up" he told me. I was so confused, but I did.
"Holy shit" I said under my breath. There were millions of stars twinkling above me.
"Pretty right?" Jaden asked as he lay next to me
"Beautiful"

He lay there for what seemed like forever, but in reality it was only a hour or so.
Jaden sat up and put his hand out for me to grab.
I sat up and we sat across from each other, looking right at each other. This lasted for a few minutes. And  it wasent even awkward, it just felt real. And right.
"Elle..." he said afterwards.
"Jaden..."
" I don't know how to feel" he whispered
"Me neither" I whispered back.
We looked into each other's eyes for even longer.
There, were two best friends, looking at each other, sitting on top of a car under millions of starts.

And then, we turned into two best friends, with our lips pressed against each other's, sitting on top of a car under millions of starts.

And suddenly, everything was perfect.