"Yea"

We stood there for about a minute in silence. It wasn't awkward. Okay well maybe a little, he did beat me up just hours ago.

"Well we better get going, see you around Harry" he said putting the girls down and grabbing hold of his trolly.

"Yea, see you"

We walked off in different directions.

I got the bread and went back home. I threw the bread on the counter when I saw a note from Gemma on the table.

'Pasta's in the fridge if you are hungry, I left for work! Be home by 12. Mum said she would be back before you leave for school!

Love Gem xx'

I feel bad sometimes. My mum and gemma work constantly to provide for us. Yet when I tell them I want to help and get a job they say I don't need to and that I should focus on school.

I get that but if we could have a bit extra money left over at the end of the week it would help you know? I'm only in year 10. It doesn't even count for marks does it?

I walked into my room, music still in my ears and started texting Niall. My best mate since what feel like diapers, yet only four years. He helps me with everything, he always makes me laugh no matter what he does.

to: Nialler
Guess who I just ran into

From: Nialler:
The kardashians?

To: Nialler
No you twat.
I wish!
Guess again.

From: Nialler
I don't know mate!
I'm no physic!
Hint? Please?

To: Nialler
Ugh fine!
He beats me up everyday:)

From: Nialler:
That's a tough one.
Hmmmm
That Lewis kid?

To: Nialler:
Haha very funny

There was no response after that. I drifted off to sleep until I heard a thick Irish accent fill my house.
I immediately opened my eyes and laughed.

"THE PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED" Niall screamed walking into my room.

A few of our friends and I called him the
'Irish princess'
Because one night a few of our friend group got piss drunk and we found a crown that said "Irish princess" and it just fit perfectly. I still have the photos from that night. Yes we were 15 but who cares.

"Who the hell let you in?" I ask

"The one and only" he said with a grin pointing at himself.

"So why are you here?"

"I didn't feel like texting so I came over" he said walking into the kitchen looking for food.

"Theres pasta in the fridge"

"Fuck yes" he got all happy.

"So you ran over? Just so I could tell you-"

"happened with louis" he eagerly spoke