Chapter Four

Roxannes Pov:

"Are you coming in, or are you going to just stand there and stare at me?" she chuckled before opening the door wider and moving over to let you in.

I cleared my throat and walked into her house, the inside was really nice, and homey. As soon as you walk in from the front door you can see a set of stairs leading up to the second story of her house, where I had guessed her room was. To the left was her living room, two couches with a coffee table right in front of one of them and a big flat screen tv in the corner of the room. To the right was her kitchen, and my breath was taken away at how beautiful it looked, it must have been renovated. The cabinets were matte black with silver handles, the counters were marble, and she had a kitchen island where the sink was placed, the refrigerator was also black double sided doors. Demi placed her hand on my shoulder, her other hand holding her towel so it wouldnt fall. Unfortunately.

"You alright there?" she looked at me with concern in her eyes, i blushed because she placed her hand on my hip.

"What? Yeah, i'm fine.. you're house is just really nice, that's all."  She nodded

"Well i'm just going up stairs to put some clothes on, you can make yourself comfortable" She smiled that beautiful smile and headed up the stairs.

A/N : sorry for being so inactive, life just got in the way, but i'm back (kinda) and i'll try and update more, i'm totally winging it with this story so updates may not be frequent and i changed it to roxemi bc it's more relevant :) also a short chapter