Chapter Two

Demis Pov:

It had been about a week since I went out for coffee with Roxanne, I hadn't texted her yet because I didn't want her to get the wrong impression. Roxanne was very open minded but shy at the same time, that's what I liked about her, she was different. Good different. I definitely wanted to see her again, outside of work of course. As I think about this, I find myself reaching for my phone on my bed side table, quickly typing in her name on my phone so I can text her.

Demi: Hey you.. Just wanted to see how you're doing :)

I exit out of the message app and go on Twitter, aimlessly scrolling through my timeline. My phone vibrates in my hand and my eyes dart to the top of the screen to see that she had texted me back. I smile and read her text.

Roxanne: Hi Dem! I'm doing well thank you! How about yourself?

I replied right away.

Demi: I'm glad to hear that you're doing well! I myself am pretty decent thank you. So I was wondering if you wanted to come over today since it's Saturday, we can just have a relaxing day?

I threw my phone on my bed and got up to go to my kitchen for a water bottle and a granola bar. When I came back upstairs Roxanne had already texted me back. Damn this chick is quick.

Roxanne: That sounds nice! What time? And what is your address?

Demi: Does around 2:00pm sound good? I still need time to fully wake up and shower and all that good stuff :p And my address is 390, Perry Avenue :)

Roxanne: Okay perfect! I'll see you in about an hour then, see ya Dem :*

Awe a kissy face how cute, I thought to myself as I finished my granola bar, hopping off my bed and peeling my pyjamas off, heading in to my bathroom to have a shower.

A/N: sorry this chapter is super short, but it was just a last minute kinda thing.. i promise the next chapter will be better, i'll try and update soon :)