11: Flashbacks

(Tw for this chapter:
Traumatic flashback including abuse and implied r*pe.)

"You're safe now."

Todoroki POV:
Touya......

Why did he have to join the league...?

He'd be safer if he just stayed with.... us...

He looks so.....terrified

Natsuo POV:
Seeing Touya like this... reminded me of when we were younger...

Flashback (still Natsuo POV)

I was crying in my room, trying to soothe the painful feeling in my arm before I heard it.

Shoto's  scream. It was raw and blood wrenching.

I quickly ran out of the hallway seeing Fuyumi do the same. We ran down the hallway as we heard another scream, but this time, it wasn't Shoto's.

We ran to the door only for it to be locked.

Another scream.

"TOUYAAA!!!" Fuyumi screamed.

I started pounding on the door trying to break it down.

Fuyumi took a step back before shooting a giant block of ice at the door, successfully putting a hole through the door.

We jumped through the hole, then stopped in our tracks.

Touya was bloody and bruised on the ground, and Father was holding Shoto's wrist tightly. Shoto also has bruises across his face and arms.

We all did.

Fuyumi tried to put an ice wall in between father and Shoto, only for it to melt instantly.

Father then turned around, grabbed Fuyumi and threw her against the wall.

We all screamed as Fuyumi fell to the ground, limp.

Touya quickly tried to get up to go to her before a giant wall of fire hit him.

He screamed such a raw scream I started crying. Shoto was crying too, but not because of Touya, but because Father was now.... touching him. It was one of his punishments, a rare one, but it still happened about once every month.

I quickly tried to run over to stop father, since I was the only conscious one left. I ran in between the two, only for father to grab me, and throw me in the closet before locking the door.

I pounded on the door, but it just wouldn't open. I then heard Shoto crying even more. I tried to break down the door but it wasn't working.

I the heard the sound of clothes falling to the floor. Followed by grunting. I was horrified that I couldn't do anything. I just sat there crying for a long time.

Eventually, father left. I was still crying, being locked in the closest, but I was scared of what the training room looked like.

I sat silently for about another hour or so.

After a long time, I heard shifting and the a gasp. It sounded like Fuyumi.

"Fuyumi?" I asked.

I heard the shuffling of feet before the closet door opened. I tried to stand up, but quickly fell back down as my leg gave out.

I crawled out of the closet to see the most horrid scene I'd seen in my whole life.

Shoto was bruised and bloody curled up naked  in a pile of blood and something white. He looked horrible and was crying in an unconscious state.

And Touya....

Touya...

His arm was bent off to the side, his whole body covers with blood and bruises. And his face...

He had burn marks all the way from this mouth to his chest.

I started crying. Hard.

(Flashback over)

It reminded me of when we were younger....