14: Ambulance

I have school tomorrow.

Todoroki POV:

Shit.

What am I supposed to do?

I can't skip school...

But if I come everyones going to see.

I think I have to go but I don't want to.

I have to try anyways.

I slowly made my way up, being carful to not make any quick movement. I limped over to the bathroom to see how bad the damage am was and oh, it was bad.

I had bruises on my cheeks, eyes, and chin, my neck looked burnt, and there were bandages with dried blood on my arms.

I hope this all should be able to be covered with concealer... otherwise... I'm fucked.

I slowly removed the bandages to see hand shaped bruises and burns along my arms. I moved the bandages on my legs, only to see the same thing.

I grabbed my tube of concealer and started working.

45 minute Time skip

It looked alright. You couldn't see any of the bruises and the burn marks were difficult to see. Half way through I discovered that I had cuts on my chest, but hopefully I won't have to worry about that.

I quietly exited my bathroom, being able to make better than before but still limping.

I quietly made my way downstairs, but then i saw it. Blood. A trail of blood. Leading the kitchen. I walked over as quickly as I could. When I entered the kitchen I froze.

Natsuo was in the corner of the kitchen, unconscious, with a pool of blood around him.

I quickly ran over to see what the source of the blood was and... there was a knife in his arm and he had burns and bruises around him face and arms.

This and only happened once before and I knew what it meant.

I quickly ran over to the training room and quickly but quietly opened the door.

I ran over to the closet in the training room and unlocked it, knowing what I would find inside.

I opened the door slowly and saw her. Fuyumi. She was unconscious and covered in various injuries. Her arm was bending funny, she had cuts, bruises, and burns all over her, and she was covered in blood, her glasses on the ground completely snapped in two.

I didn't like what I had to do but I knew I had to do it. I picked up Fuyumi and brought her downstairs. I laid her down gently near the front door. I did the same with Natsuo.

I took out my phone and dialed (911, 999, 119, 112, 000, 131, etc.)

"Hello this is *insert emergency number choice* how many I help you?

"I need an ambulance."