19: God Damn It Hizashi

Tw: More Cursing

He hugged me...

Aizawa POV:

I hugged the kid alright. I'll never admit it out loud but I had a soft spot for these kids.

What I wasn't expecting was as soon as I hugged Todoroki, he burst into tears, as if dams had been broken. Tears poured out of his eyes.

I was slightly taken aback, but I knew the poor kid need this, so I just kept hugging him and started rubbing circles on his back.

The kid cried for 10 straight minutes before he started calming down. How much shit has this poor kid been through?

"Todoroki..... do you want to tell me what happened? I won't judge you or tell anyone."

...

"I- I just," he started to reply.

Just then the fucking cockatoo that is Hizashi bursts into the fucking room.

"Hey Shota, I was wondering if you wanted to," he started before looking over at me giving him the death glare as Todoroki looked up terrified.

Present Mic/ Hizashi POV:

I was going to ask Shota if he wanted to have lunch with me and Nemuri. I busy down his door and started asking him before realizing the situation I just bust in on.

Shota was hugging on rubbing circles on Todoroki, who was crying his eyes out.

Todoroki glanced up, looking at me with terror in his eyes.

Well shit. What did I just fuck up?

Aizawa POV:

I sighed and rubbed my nose bridge.

"Todoroki, I promise Mic won't tell anyone anything either. I you're comfortable enough telling both of us you can do that, if not I can get him to leave."

"It's fine.... he can stay...." Todoroki quietly responded playing with his fingers.

"So little listener, what's been bothering you," Hizashi questioned, slowly walking towards us.

"It's just... my dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating this in a while. I keep forgetting to do that 😅