2: No One Expected That

Deku POV:
We had just finished our fight and were figuring out who could use a little help. Everyone seemed pretty evenly matched as we glanced around. That is until Sero pointed out that Mina, Uraraka, Denki, and Todoroki weren't fighting Dabi. It was more like they were, frozen.

After realizing this we quickly ran over to check it out and what we found was not what we were expecting. Uraraka had a horrified look on her face, Mina looked like she had seen something she shouldn't have, Denki looked deep in thought, and Todoroki.... Todoroki was on the ground, crying, and it looked like he might be having a panic attack.

Before we could make any moves we heard Dabi start talking and what we heard shocked us. "Oh look, your little friends are here Shoto.
Now they get to hear your little sob story too. guess secrets always come into the light. I mean, the old man does abuse his children, and as soon as that gets out, I'm guessing his career as a hero will be over." He smirked as he said the last sentence. We just stood there shocked.

"T-Todoroki...," Tsu started," are you... did he really-," but she was cut off by Todoroki speaking for the first time during this whole "event".
"I don't know how I didn't see it before," Todoroki started," but it all makes sense now." "What makes sense," Dabi questioned," the fact that I know-" but he was cut off by Todoroki.

"I've only ever know one person to call Enji the old man." Todoroki stated. Dabi suddenly looked slightly panicked as if he had ruined something. But we soon understood what was going on.

"Touya"