By The Dashboard Light

Start from the beginning

"You're so pretty."

"And you're so drunk." I giggle again nervously, feeling his hand creeping inside my inner thigh.

"Not that drunk" He wiggles his eyebrows at me, his finger hooking in my panties making me jump in my seat.

"Tae! What are you doing? I'm driving!" I squeal at him as I feel him brush against my folds.

"Pull over"

"Tae" I sigh, trying to act as if what he's doing it not affecting me.

Pulling his hand back his hand slams against his mouth as I defiantly see him gag this time.

"Pull over!!"

Realising he's being serious I grip the wheel, spinning it to pull into the nearby carpark, praying that he at least manages to open the door before he starts throwing up.

But as the car comes to a stop he unbuckles his seatbelt before looking at me with a sinister grin. Reaching over to my side, his hand reaches down between my feet, lifting the bar under my seat and sliding it all he way back before he reaches to my side, lifting the leaver causing the back of my seat to fall behind me as I look at him in amazement.

"Tae you're fucking crazy!" I screech as he climbs on top of me, completely ignoring me as his lips attach to my neck.

"Ssshhh Princess, people might hear us." He muffles my protests with his lips finding their way to mine.

Giving into his advances, I return the kiss with as much eagerness as he his giving me, our tongues swirling around as he hikes up my skirt revealing my lace underwear.

Palming him through his jeans, he growls into the kiss as he rocks into my hand, hooking his finger into my panties sliding them to the side.

"Already wet for me princess" He smiles into the kiss as his fingers slip between my folds. Moaning against his lips, I find myself also rocking my hips, desperate for more contact, desperate for him to break the threshold inside my core.

Lifting away from the kiss, he takes in our surroundings, looking out the windows to survey our level of privacy.

"We better make this quick baby" He breathes out as he rests on one elbow. His free hand releasing himself from the constraints of his tight jeans.

Lining up with my entrance he crashes his lips back on mine before sinking himself inside of my until our hips lay flush with each other.

Meeting each other with each thrust, our skin slaps together as I hook my legs around his waist, pulling him as close as he can be, my hands gripping the hair at the back of his head as I try to muffle my screams into his neck.

"Fuck Tae! I'm so close don't stop!" I whine as the windows fog up around us, the heat from our bodies shielding us from the frost outside. The only illumination coming from the single street lamp sitting high above the vacant carpark as the car rocks along with our rhythm.

Leaning up on his palms he looks at me with hooded eyes as my core clamps down on him, throwing his head back as he feels me pulse around him before I release with a loud scream, my back arching off the seat as he speeds up to ride out my high.

Collapsing back down on me, he buries his head into the crook of my neck, his grip tight on my hips as he releases inside of me.

After grinding slowly until he comes to a stop we both lay still, embracing each others bodies as we catch our breath.

Feeling complete euphoria as I card my fingers through his hair, my happy fucked state is interrupted when I hear him sniffle into my neck, wetness dripping down my shoulder as I try to pull away to see his face.

"Tae? Baby what's wrong??"

"What am I doing wrong?" He mumbles into my skin causing me to frown.

"Wrong? What are you talking about?"

Lifting his head, my heart breaks to see his tear stained face as his lip quivers before he speaks again.

"Why aren't we pregnant yet?"

Seeing him in such a state has me feeling like absolute shit. I'm not going to lie, I have thought seriously about stopping taking my contraception, hoping that we will conceive quickly and he wouldn't notice. But I haven't. My selfish ass has been lying to the love my life and unknowingly making him think he's the reason.

"Tae" I sigh as I cup his face in my hands, wiping his tears away with the pad of my thumbs. "I have something I need to tell you."

Not gonna lie, I'm late because I was reading instead of writing

But now all the ff I'm reading are awaiting updates so I need something to read.
Tell me, what ff was so good it absolutely blew your mind?