I grab my dad's pistol inspecting it.

"Um...Stiles what are you doing? You know it is bad to play with guns." My dad tells me with a small nervous laugh. I look at him back to the gun and pull the clip out. It was similar to mine, but not. They just stare at me wondering what I was doing.

"So, Stiles, what are you doing tomorrow? The pack would love to know you are alive!" Lydia says softly, almost motherly.

I tuned to face the fire place. I got confused looks but I didn't care. I hold it up, in a perfect grip and hold. I heard a gasp from Scott. I fire nothing into the fire place getting a yell from my dad.

"Well, Scott. I may go to a baseball game since I have time off. But I could possibly swing by Derek's Loft." I say and click it, the pistol, through as if there was something to load, and do it again.

"Wh-what are you doing Sti?" My dad asks me.

"How do you know how to you that pistol?" Scott asks.

"1) I was in FBI school for a year. I know how to handle pistols. 2) It became a thing, I like to modify them here and there. I have my own that I love to pieces. 3) It became a habit of messing with them in stressful situations." I say as I fire nothing again.

"Y-your own pistol?" My father asks me.

"Ya. I have a license tho, don't worry. I work at a mechanic shop that is bad in the town I live in. So I always carry one." I say.

"D-do you have it on you now?" Melissa asks me. I nod. I place my dad's pistol back down on the table and reach to my back.

 I place my dad's pistol back down on the table and reach to my back

This is his pistol^

"Wow, that is beautiful!" My dad says looking at what I pulled out. I give him a small smile.

"Yea, took me a while to modify, but I love it." I say smiling at thee memory of when I first got it done. 

"Why though? Why that type of gun? it isn't the normal Pistol.."Scott says utterly confused.

"Well I made it myself, so of course I prefer this Pistol."I say as I put it pack in my belt. I go put my Dad's pistol back on the table and go back to sitting on my chair. 

No one really knew what to say. I had a felling something bad was about to happen. I go to reach around my neck thinking it was still there. And it isn't.

"Fuck!" I say as I stand up and look at the floor. 

"S-Stiles? Whatcha looking for?" Lydia asks me.

"Something that should e around my neck..." I say. I am sorta in a panic now. I sit on the floor and stare into the fire. "Shit, shit, shit." I say softly. I heard heals, must be Lydia, walk off out side and I just keep looking at the fire.

I heard Lydia come back in and come over to me. "Is this it?" She shows me a green string that broke in-half with an engagement ring on the end, tied so it can't come off. 

"Yes! oh thanks Lyda!" I say so happy, since it is the last thing. ok Katrina's I have. I take it from Lydia, tie a knot at where it broke and put it on again.

"Why do you have an engagement ring?" Lydia asks me and Melissa, Scott, and my dad all gasp.

"It was my fiancé's" I say messing with it.

"Was? Did she leave you?" Melissa asks in a motherly manner.

"No..." I say with a frown.

"Then why are you sad if she didn't leave you?" Scott asks dumbly.

"Because she died..." I say as a tear slips out of my eye. Melissa runs to me and hugs me before Lydia can. I give her a small thanks. "I think imma go now...See you guys tomorrow." I say and I leave my old home.

Words: 1305

A/N: Wow that is the most I ever wrote for a chapter! Sorry for the long wait but I am gonna make this book good! So like always pleas tell me what you think so far and or your predictions for this book. Love you all!

Nya <3