They Lose Their Memories of You (Part Three)

As promised, here is part three, the last of the batch! I tried to update faster :D

I GOTTA SAVE UP FOR ANOTHER STORY ACK RAY'S AFTER ENDING--

Also, I found out that scenarios are usually written out with bulletin points and I was a clown the entire time.

After this chapter, would you rather have me continue to write the scenarios in story form (like how I do now) or written in bulletin points like other scenario books (please answer ;-;)?

Saeran

He was ultimately confused when he woke up at a hospital instead of the Mint Eye headquarters. He didn't recognize you either and had thrown a glass vase at you before Saeyoung stopped him. After a bunch of yelling, with the drama of Saeyoung's and Saeran's misunderstanding unfolding again, they finally made up when Saeran tired out. Saeyoung ushered both you and Saeran out of the hospital, making sure all of the hospital records had none of Saeran's traces at all.

You were pretty depressed on the car ride to Saeyoung's place, but Saeran couldn't figure out why. Saeyoung was silent, which was unlike him most of the time, but it was for the best.

Luckily, the time you spent with him has already healed him mentally and emotionally, even when he doesn't remember it. Saeran was skeptical since neither Ray nor the vicious side of him popped out at all, but he remained quiet about the issue. He was a bit taken aback when he saw all the RFA members' concerns for him visible in the chatroom since his memory only contained moments where he despised them.

When he finally saw himself in the mirror, he had to look twice. Instead of a nearly white-haired, pale, mint-eyed person with eyebags, a healthy-looking redhead with one mint-colored eye and one golden eye stared back (yes, in Ray's route he still had white hair and mint-colored eyes, but I'm taking into account how much time passed).

"... how?" he murmured.

It was then that both you and Saeyoung realized that he was never informed of his memory loss. You both went to work right away, making wild hand gestures to convey the entire story, Saeran staring at the both of you with a weirded out expression on his face the entire time.

"So... in short, the Savior-- I mean, Rika, was taken to Alaska for her treatment, I was taken under the care of Saeyoung, Para-- Mint Eye was destroyed... the elixir was actually a drug, Saeyoung actually didn't betray me, V was a dickhead... and (Y/n) is my girlfriend?"

"... yes." Saeyoung didn't know what to do about the last part. He was unsure of how you would take it since you loved and still love Saeran deeply.

"You don't have to accept me as your girlfriend now since you might be uncomfortable with your memories missing and all." You smiled, but could barely keep the hurt out of your voice.

The twins both picked up the pain and were nervously glancing at you and each other. Although Saeran felt like he just met you since his memories were gone, he knew there was a deep connection between both of you. Saeyoung remembered how happy you and Saeran were together, and now he felt helpless as Saeran sees you practically as a stranger.