First Kiss

Scenario: Your first kiss, whether it be a first kiss with the members or first kiss as in your whole life. (Let's pretend the kissing in the game never happened, okay?)

Yoosung

It wasn't planned.

Yoosung had eye bags. You felt bad so you made dinner (he normally cooks meals for both of you) this time.

He wasn't coming out of his room, so you put his dinner on a tray and headed to his room. You knocked on the bedroom door. "Yoosung? I brought dinner."

"(Y/n), come in," Yoosung sounded tired. You opened the door. Yoosung was gaming on LOLOL again.

You sigh. "Yoosung, please take care of your health. You're precious to me, y' know?" You set the dinner in front of him.

He didn't move. You noticed his round was almost over, so the moment he got a victory, being the pro he is, you moved between him and his computer.

"Alright, Yoosung, the round's over. Eat dinner, then go to sleep. Okay?"

Yoosung pouted. "My guild members need me!"

You placed a finger under his chin and tilted it at an angle. He blushed as your eyes met.

"Your guild members would understand, right? You need to take care of yourself too," you said softly. "Please, for me?"

Yoosung's cheeks were a flaming red. "O-okay!" He said one last message into his headset. "Gg. Gotta go." He clicked off.

You smiled and made your move: You, (Y/n) (L/n), pecked Yoosung on the lips.

You both froze, then you jumped back. "Ahahaha Yoosung sorry."

"(Y-Y/n), um, don't w-worry! I... I actually really like it!" Yoosung's whole face was pink.

You covered up your face with one arm. "Oh, um, that's great. E-eat your dinner! I have to go do something! Sleep well, o-okay?"

And you yeeted out of the room.

(Yeeted or Yote?)

Jumin

How did it go like this?

You were blushing madly and thought back to what happened before.

You had Elizabeth The 3rd in your arms. Jumin had made Jaehee take care of Elizabeth at first, but Jaehee had to be called out for a family situation. So now you are playing with Elizabeth the 3rd while Jumin worked.

You popped your head into Jumin's office. "You need anything else?"

"No," he muttered, hand running through his hair.

"How much more work do you have?" You said this, trying to estimate a good time for Jumin to take a break. He had locked himself up in the office until you convinced him to stop.

"I'm almost done," Jumin said.

"Alright." You headed back out to check on Elizabeth the 3rd.

Twelve minutes later, Jumin called you into his office. You walked in, Elizabeth comfy within your arms. "Yes? You called?" You asked.

Jumin got up from his desk and smiled. "(Y/n), while working, you know what I just realized?"

You got a bit nervous. "Yeah?"

Jumin wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close. "We never kissed."

Elizabeth jumped off your arms and watched you both from the edge of Jumin's desk.