They Use Dem Dirty Pick-Up Lines

These are going to be short.

Scenario: They use dem dirty pick-up lines (and suddenly become smexy) :D

Yoosung

"Good morning, (Y/n)," Yoosung greeted you as you walked into the kitchen. "Breakfast's ready."

"Morning!" You pecked him on the cheek. "What did you make?"

"Omelets."

You and Yoosung sat in your chairs and ate the omelets. Yoosung stayed silent for a while, which was unusual.

"Did something happen, Yoosung?" you asked, concerned.

"Oh, sorry if it's rude, (Y/n), but..." Yoosung hesitated.

"Go on, Yoosung." You nodded at him, slipping another piece of the omelet into your mouth.

"Um... CAN YOU TELL YOUR BOOBS TO STOP STARING AT MY EYES?!" Yoosung blurted.

You nearly choked on your omelet. "WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU LEARN THAT?!"

Jumin

You were with Jumin outside, taking a walk through some random park. It was around 5, so a lot of kids were outside. Some families were also outside, mostly couples pushing around a baby stroller. You were gazing at the babies but eventually had to tear your eyes away.

"Jumin, do you think babies or cats are more adorable?" You turned to look at his face, only to realize he was staring at you very intently.

"Cats, obviously," he said. "Why the sudden interest in those demonic children?"

"I think they're cute."

"Really?" Jumin tilted his head. "I don't think I'll want babies, but I wouldn't mind refining my baby-making technique with you."

"Did Luciel teach you that?"

"What an insult."

Zen

"Good luck, Zen!"

You were with Zen in the backstage. It was right before the musical he's performing in starts. You were permitted to be in the backstage for some reason, but it's probably because whoever was in charge of letting people in and out was a huge Zen fan and would do anything for Zen, who requested for you to be in the backstage.

"(Y/n), before I forget, can I tell you something?" Zen whispered.

You were a bit surprised at his sudden words but nodded. "Sure."

"Well, the FBI wants to steal my penis. Can I hide it inside you?"

You stare at Zen, who was trying hard not to laugh at your cute expression. "Zen, why..."

He's lucky he was needed onstage right then because you would've done something much worse.

(Whether it be you chucking a table at him or making babies it's your choice)

Jaehee

"Jaehee!" You went to find your girlfriend, excited to show off the new dress Jaehee bought for you. "Baehee?"

Jaehee popped up at "Baehee". "Yes, (Y/n)?"

You twirled around, displaying your dress for her. "What do you think?"

Jaehee stayed silent for a moment as she analyzed your body. You held your breath.

She finally spoke. "It looks really beautiful, but you know what?"