(Y/N) and Ruby Make Cookies

(Y/N) dashed into the kitchen.

"HEY, RUBY!" he yelled. "I WANNA MAKE SOME COOKIES WITH MY COOKIE QUEEN!"

Ruby popped up from behind the cooking table.

"Okay," she said, giving (Y/N) her usual charming smile.

(Y/N) dashed on the table next to Ruby. "How does this work? I've never made cookies before."

"Well," Ruby said, taking an egg, "first, you take an egg, and tap it on the bowl so the shell will break."

"Okay," (Y/N) said.

He grabbed his own egg, and slammed it onto the bowl, shattering the egg, and sending egg yolk everywhere.

"(Y/N), not that hard!" Ruby yelled, laughing.

"Oh..."

Ruby took her own egg. "Like this!"

She tapped it on the bowl, but nothing happened. She tapped harder, and still nothing happened.

"Ooh!" (Y/N) said. "It's as stubborn as Eggman's egg-drones!"

"Shut up!" Ruby said.

She tapped the egg harder over and over, until she finally lost patience and tossed it into the bowl, sending a little bit of egg yolk onto her cheek.

"Oh, so you are supposed to do that," (Y/N) said, grabbing a napkin and wiping the yolk off her cheek.

Ruby smiled at him.

A little bit later, Ruby grabbed the bag of flour.

"Next, you put in some flour," she said, turning the bag to pour some flour in.

But nothing came out.

"And what if it doesn't want to?" (Y/N) asked, pointing at the bag.

Ruby leapt above the bowl with the bag. "You force it to!" she whispered in an intimidating voice, or at least as intimidating as her adorable voice would allow.

Suddenly, flour poured out of the bag.

Ruby was moaning in defeat, while (Y/N) was on the ground, buried by the flour.

Later, Ruby picked up a bag of chocolate chips.

"Next," she said, pulling out a chocolate chip, "you gotta... you gotta... gotta..."

She put the chocolate chip in her mouth.

"Oh," (Y/N) said. "I thought you'd just put it in there but fair enough."

(Y/N) reached for the bag, only for Ruby to slap his hand.

"No!" she said. "You are supposed to put them in! I just... couldn't... resist..."

She began stuffing handfuls of chocolate chips into her mouth.

(Y/N) glared at her. She continued to stuff them into her mouth, until she noticed him staring at her. She stopped, eyes widened as she realized the situation. She slowly reached into the bag, grabbed a chocolate chip, and slowly handed it to him.

He took the chocolate chip and tossed it into his mouth, without taking his eyes off Ruby.

Later, Ruby was preparing to mix the contents in the bowl.

"Next," she said to (Y/N), "you take this... long... spoon... thing... and you just stir it around."

She tried to stir the bowl, but the spoon wouldn't move.