𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 10 ⚣ 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳

Start from the beginning

Sure, most submissive would feel objectified, but to Taehyung? Nah, the boy was kinky and we've already established that fact. Sex had always been a thing he resided by, Jungkook was a once-in-a-lifetime accomplishment, he wouldn't idle by any chances even if they were to do it at a funeral.

Clearly, Taehyung knew the catchphrase to this interesting parallel, whatever Jungkook was, that: if you can't escape the beast at its most hungry moments, then die.

"We're gonna get interrupted again, y'know?" Taehyung said breathlessly, sloppily smooching around Jungkook's soft lips.

"If someone walks in right now, you're coming to my house." Jungkook's wicked hand glided down his body, catching him off guard— not until he lifted one of his thighs in midair, encouraging Taehyung to coil his thigh around Jungkook's waist.

"Fuck..." Taehyung cursed. When he felt their dicks humped against each other, just Jungkook managing to support his leg by gripping the underside of his thigh alone was enough to fuck him over already, now that he declared something so suggestive, so brazen...

"Mmph! Don't kid around, I might be a serial killer for all you know."

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook's hot and slithery fingers were feeling the inner of his thigh, sending a ticklish sensation down the pit of his stomach, boiling his insight. "Kill me if you're not satisfied, but I doubt I'd die."

"And— w-why's that?" Taehyung attempted to muster. Jungkook leaned into his ear once more, Taehyung's newly found weakness.

"B'cause, baby boy, I'll fuck your ass so good you'll forget why you were even there in the first place." His hoarse, deepened voice was in max volume again, causing all the hair on Taehyung's body to jolt, and to make matters worse, Jungkook slicked his tongue up his earlobe.

Taehyung's nether lip quivered, he could hear himself whimpering thanks to the vibration of his throat, shifting a bit to place his thigh more accessibly onto Jungkook's palm. "S-S-Shit...r-really?"

"Yeah 'really'. You down, slut?" Taehyung sunk his plump lip between his front teeth, gnawing it to bite back a smile as he scanned Jungkook's eyes for any pretext.

He saw none of that, Jungkook was only smirking, his blazing eyes glued to his. Taehyung gulped, eventually becoming aware of the fact that everything Jungkook does will never ever be a pretext, his actions will always be sincere and raw from the bottom of his cold, dead heart. That, of course, if it wasn't to oppose Taehyung's beliefs.

— DING!

"I'm down," The elevator's ding chimed the moment Taehyung retorted, interrupting them.

"Oop— that's not my floor. Someone's coming in," Taehyung stated.

Jungkook was keen enough to instantaneously unhand him,  dropping him unceremoniously, then hurried to the opposite corner of the compartment. Taehyung yelped a bit, almost dropping on his knees until his hand found a way to brace his balance against the handrail of the box.

The automatic door unlatched to unveil two very young female employees, they were chattering amongst themselves until their eyes met the two men, evaluating Taehyung and Jungkook.