𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

When they reached the car in the parking lot, the demon opened the door for the younger man and a blush appeared on his cheeks. Jimin got in the driver's seat right behind him and put the bag on the back seats.

„S-since when do you actually have a car?“ Although the youngest did not know why, it was quite strange to talk to the demon. Maybe he's not used that he's being so nice to him.

„Since you must rest. If you want to go somewhere or do something, tell me. All right?“ Jimin said and looked with a smile at the youngest who immediately looked away. His eyes were looking out the window and he saw his reflection, his cheeks all red.

The demon was still waiting for an answer and when he saw him turn his head away, he smirked.

„Hmm?“ Jimin motioned for him to answer that he understood. He doesn't want Jungkook to do anything himself since he's still not healthy.

„All right...“ The youngest finally answered and the demon, still with a smirk on his face, started the car and turned on the air conditioning. He turned on the radio and Jungkook rested his head on the seat.

There was silence all the way home, it was a pleasant silence for both of them. The youngest turned his head and looked out the window, finally seeing the light after a long time. He remembers how he was tied to a chair with a cloth on his eyes and all he wanted was to see the light.

„Do not think about it. It's all over. I will protect you“ Suddenly he heard the demons' voice next to him and realized that if Jimin wanted to, he could hear his thoughts. Jungkook nodded and continued to look out the window.

The way went very fast, it was like ten minutes for them and they are already in front of the apartment. Demon took the keys from the bag and unlocked the door. They both stepped inside in the apartment and the youngest widen his eyes over what he saw.

He was expecting a complete mess, as for the last time Jimin had broken everything there since he was mad. But his eyes met a whole clean apartment, it even looked brand new.

Jungkook slowly took off his shoes and entered the living room, he was glad he is finally at home.

Suddenly, the demon hugged him gently from behind and placed chin on his shoulder as he didn't want to hurt him. Jungkook remained frozen and took a deep breath.

„J-jimin. I want to ask you a few questions...“ The youngest said seriously and demon nodded as he quite expected it. They both sat on the couch and Jungkook began to play with his fingers, slowly more and more nervous.

„Feel free to ask anything. You deserve to know the truth“ Jimin confessed as he began to feel guilty, and the youngest hadn't even begun to ask.

„Why didn't you go s-save me?“

„I went. At first I thought you were with Taehyung but you weren't there. So we both went looking for you, I couldn't teleport to you as they somehow prevented me from sensing your scent correctly. We met Rose in the woods and she helped us. It was too late when we came to you. I'm sorry, angel...“ Jimin said it all, he didn't want him to think he didn't care.

But the opposite is true. If only he knew how frightened the demon was all the time they were looking for him. When Jungkook heard this, even though tears were pressing into his eyes, he nodded and asked another question.

„Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?“

„Because I thought he was dead. Don't worry, he is now“ Demon answered and was nervous only at the thought of his brother who had hurt his angel. Jungkook was a little sad that Jimin killed his own brother, but he probably had serious reasons for that.

„W-why did you treat me like that before?“ The youngest asked, and tears welled up in his eyes. The demon had the feeling that his heart had broken in two. He wondered what to say for a moment, as he didn't know the answer himself.

„Before when I was cruel, when I saw you I knew you would be mine. But I didn't realize you were a human who had feelings. I acted like an idiot. I'm sorry, it will never happen again...“ Jimin decided to say this, those were the words he had on his heart.

He didn't understand how could he be so cruel to such a beautiful human like Jungkook is. He will probably never forgive himself in his life, he never wants to see him cry because of him again. Jungkook was silent for a moment and immediately he furrowed his eyebrows.

„Tell me one reason why I should forgive you?“

„Because i love you...“

When the demon said this, Jungkook looked at him at the speed of light with widen eyes. He couldn't believe what he had actually heard with his own ears.

He was frozen in place, his emotions mixing. He was angry, sad and he wasn't sure how he felt about the demon. There was big silence throughout the apartment and Jimin had his head down all the time, looking at the floor.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, he wasn't ready for something like that. He would never have expected these words to come out of his mouth, from someone who had hurt him so much and helped him at the same time.

„I don't want an answer r-right away. But I'll show you that I care about you and t-that I've changed. You just have to give me a chance..“ Jimin said and suddenly stood up from the couch, the youngest watching his every move.

He widen his eyes as the demon get down in front of him on the carpet, sat on his knees and literally bowed to him on the ground. Suddenly the youngest heard quiet sobs coming from Jimin.

„P-please... I'll show you you're everything I have“ He said and in that moment Jungkook's heart sank. He didn't know why, but he couldn't look at the demon in that state. He sees him crying like that for the first time.

Demon widen his eyes as he suddenly felt his hand on his chin, slowly pulling his head up.

„All right. But if you do something wrong, you will go away!“ Jungkook designed and the demon felt that this was his happiest moment of his life.

He immediately wiped away his tears and smiled at the youngest man who smiled back at him. Of course, Jimin immediately pulled him in his arms and squeezed him hard. Suddenly, Jungkook slapped him on his back.

„Ow ow ooow! It hurts!“

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...

✍️ P.O.V
- Guuuys!! It's finally here! I hope you guys are ready for a lot of fluff in next chapters and later some.. smut..? *wink* *wonk*