"That's my buddy Haruto," Ikeda replied. "Why is he with your friend.?"

Haruto and Ayumu come to a standstill with Haruto leading the way and Ayumu standing behind him and then he shifts his place next to Sawamura and Ikku stands next to Haruto. Ikku tried to sneak a bun from him but Haruto seals them with his arms and away from Ikku's reach.

Sawamura introduces Ayumu to Ikeda and the group "This is Ayumu, my sworn brother and my best friend. We're classmates at the Uni. He helped me shop today." His teeth were showing. "Ayumu!" Sawamura wrapped his arm around Ikeda's shoulder "This is my high school bud, Ikeda Rin we were part of the high school track club. Hehe."

Ayumu bowed politely and the hair that was held delicately behind his ears fell over his eyes and he had to put those strands of hair with his fingers running through them behind his ears while spreading his lips earnestly as he greeted them. They had their eyes fixed on him which made him uncomfortable just a bit.

Ikeda who had a similar build as Sawamura was the first one to exchange the greetings "Hello, Ayumu-san, this is Ikeda, it's nice to meet you. Let me introduce my friends."

He first gestured to the girl standing next to him, she was wearing simple blue jeans and a white half-sleeved blouse, and a red backpack, her height was somewhere around 5'3 and Ikeda and Sawa are three to four inches taller than her. She was lean with a round face and eyes highlighted with a heavy liner which defined the outline of her eyes. "This is Toshinori Kanae; she's my classmate and my girlfriend." The girl blushed, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

The girls were checking out Ayumu head to toe and the boys were also making their judgments under their faces.

"Hello Ayumu san, I'm Kanae. Nice to meet you."

'Oh sweet mother of God, he is so handsome, my heart is beating so rapidly just looking at him. Awwww. Can't say anything out loud or Ikeda will pout' She thought to herself.

Ikeda then gestured to the two girls standing next to her, one of them was wearing a knee-length skirt with a tucked in a chiffon blouse and the other was in a mini skirt with stockings pulled over under her skirt, she matched it with a t-shirt that had a glittering heart in the centre. "This is Takumi Yuki and Yoshimura Chizu, Takumi is an art student and Yoshimura belongs to Biotechnology." He introduced the girl gesturing with his right hand.

"Hello, Ayumu san." They sang in unison. Yoshimura said, "Ayumu-san, I'm itching to ask, are you a model?"

Ayumu was used to being cornered by this question, so he learned to keep his calm. "Ah, no Yoshimura-san, I'm not a model." Ayumu's concern right now was that they were blocking the exit, there weren't many customers around so it seemed fine and they weren't many headed towards the bowling alley, yet Ayumu thought that they were being inconvenient for the staff at the reception. Other people were standing and talking in front of the entrance, Ayumu wanted to continue the conversation elsewhere and as he was about to say it out loud Haruto became his spokesman. He pointed out towards the shortest guy, "This is Toma Jun, creative sciences and engineering department". Same as us he gestured towards Haru and Ikku as well. "Hello Ayumu San. Toma wanted to ask something but he decided not to when Ikeda spoke over him. "Finally this is Sakurai Itsuki and Furuya Haruto."

Ayumu smiled at Haruto. "You two know each other?" Ikku asked doubtfully while the other displayed the same amount of curiosity.

"Guys, we are blocking the entrance, let's take our conversation else, you guys wanted to get dinner right? So let's talk in a restaurant. I'm sure Sawamura-san and Ayumu-san would appreciate that."