CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27

BANNER CREDITS : ThetaTeluguCOVER CREDITS : Queen_9876Thanks for gifting me this cover 💫😘____________________________________

COVER CREDITS : Queen_9876
Thanks for gifting me this cover 💫😘
____________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

It was fresh day, yamini was laying in the bed starring the plain ceiling feeling empty.

Being hurt is not a function of the physical pain people cause to you sometimes you are just laying down immobilized by the mental torture someone has infillicted on you.

SHe stood up from the bed and did her morning routine and was ready for the day.

As she walked out the room her eyes went to Mary's room.
It was her routine to wake her up and take care of her.
And she somewhat enjoyed taking care, at least she had someone to talk.

Yamini felt like she had a good bond with Mary in the house but after her death, she again felt lonely even though so many were around the house.

Is just that she never wants to talk with Anita and Aarav
She was fed up and now slowly starting to adjust herself in the hell.

Yamini for a few days didn't understand how that  the pain of living without any aim, will ,can make you feel lost everything .

A girl who laughed her heart out, smiled a lot, giggled is now considering a smile as a biggest happiness.

Having a broken heart is like having a broken rib ,no one can see it but the pain is unbearable. You can literally feel the pain in your each breath.

And here in this big mansion each and every soul was going through this.
Some deserves it ,some own it and some have no idea what's happening still trying to adjust.

Waiting is pain
Forgetting is painful but not knowing what to do, is a kind of worse suffering .

And yamini was going through that....

____________________________________

There in a dark room in a big company a young man suffering in guilty was laying down in the bare floor ,as achol bottles rolled down the floor beside him.

He drank to drown the pain and that damn pain learned how to swim.
Just when he thought, he can feel better after having a drank ,his pain became more...

He felt like someone poking his heart with thousands of needles
Which made him weak and increased his pain and suffering.

(a/n: that someone are my readers , haunting you 😂😜)

He very well know, he deserves this, he felt shame, broken, and many more but he.. He just didn't want yamini to leave him.
Even though he knows she staying with him will give nothing but just pain to her.
He didn't want to let go her.