Chapter 15

"Jein, do you have anything to say to me?" Arthit asked through his teeth. His anger boiling as he saw the innocent expression the other was using to mask her real face.

"What are you talking about, Arthit? You called me to meet here for you to interrogate me? I thought you need some buddy time with me." Jein took Arthit's hand and swings it.

Jein was surprised when Arthit called her asking her or rather ordering her to meet him behind the engineering building. Jein thought maybe their friends might also be there because Arthit didn't call her unless he needed some help or during any gathering. That too asking her to visit him behind the building where it'll be deserted on a weekend like today.

Arthit glared at her. He retreated his hands back making Jein gasp.

"What. Did. You. Do. Jein?" Arthit pressed each word as he stared right into her eyes.

"Arthit-" Jein tried to act confused.

"How dare you speak like that to Kong!?" Arthit cut off her.

Jein's eyes widened. Her lips trembled. "I didn't say anything Arthit."

Arthit closed his eyes taking a deep breath. His face red with anger, his palm fisted on either side.

"I'm holding up just because you're a woman, Jein. Or else I would be choking you already and I don't fear anyone!" Arthit's expression was cold and his voice sends shivers down anyone who heard him.

"He deserves it." Jein shrugged, trying to not seem affected by the way Arthit was talking to her.

"How dare you!?" Arthit choked the other's neck and pushed her against the wall.

Jein's back collided with the concrete wall and a grunt escaped her mouth as she tried to remove Arthit's grip on her neck.

"How dare you, Jein!? What right do you have to speak to  MY boyfriend like that!?" Arthit pressed his grip on the other's neck.

"Ar-Ar-Arthit s-st-stop!" Jein tried to breathe.

Arthit retreated his hands making Jein gasp for air. She glared at Arthit who was looking at her with rage.

"Do you know how it affected him!? Do you know how it affected me!?" Arthit looked down at her who was leaning on the wall trying to get a grip over her breathing.

"I saw you as a good friend even after all those rumors around you! Is this what friends do!?" Arthit snarled.

"Kongpob is going to die! I don't want to see you broken!" Jein shouted, coughing as she finished her sentence.

Arthit let out a laugh.

"Oh really? Are you a god? How do you know that he'll die?" Arthit let out an evil chuckle making Jein gulp.

She had never seen Arthit like this and it scared her. The thought that Arthit was harming her due to Kongpob made her anger rise.

"I'm going what is good for you, Arthit! Kongpob is a nobody, he doesn't even match your status! It'll be too much of a shame to present him as your boyfriend to the public Arthit! And he's a guy! Society will talk!" Jein reasoned out, trying to mask the real reason behind her actions.

Arthit smirked. He sat on his knees in front of Jein who was sitting, leaning her back on the wall.

"Or is it because you have a crush on me?" Arthit smirked when he saw her eyes widened.

"I'm telling this one last time Jein! Kongpob is the only one for me and will always be! I don't care a damn about status and society! What matters to me that my family is there to support me and I and Kong are happy in this relationship!"