Chapter 7

Kongpob was bouncing on his knees as he watched his P'Arthit's basketball play.

He looked excitedly at his favorite group who are playing.

"Someone is excited," Prae nudged Kongpob's shoulders making the latter roll his eyes.

"You should admit that you like what you see Kong," Oak pointed at Arthit who was focused on his game. Anyone could see that their ex-head hazer damn hot.

"I didn't say I didn't like what I'm seeing," Kongpob smirked when he saw Oak's lips parted and Prae and Maprang squealed.

The audience cheered when the engineering team made their first point in the game.

The cheer team cheered in a high tone.

Kongpob watched as the other team members glare at the engineering team, he just hopes that the game goes smooth and no injuries will occur to anyone. He can already see Wad glaring at Rex who was glaring back at him.

"I hope they make out alive." Kongpob heard Oak whisper beside him.

Kongpob could only sigh as he continued to watch the match.

The play started again and this time the Art's team was more aggressive and determined. They tried their best to score points and all the engineering students who came to watch the match could sense the tension between them.

The engineering team contained the best players the team could have. Arthit who was the three-point shot champion was the leader of the team. Knott, Wad, Aim, and Greg were the other members who were on the team. Everyone in the university knows that if Arthit, Knott, and Wad are in a team the trophy would be definitely gone to the engineering faculty.

The engineering faculty didn't have a history of loosing for in the basketball games and if anyone faculty who could defeat them would be considered legends. And that was what triggered the Art's team.

Every year the final match would always be with Arts faculty vs Engineering. Every time they would lose to the engineering team.

Kongpob hissed when the art's team made a three-pointer shot. He could see that the arts team was trying to enrage the engineering team. They were using emotions as a motive this time.

For the next 10 minutes, all watched the engineering team trying hard to take points. Arthit had scored two three-pointer shots himself and two other points by himself, the highest score one had scored so far yet they were lacking behind the Art's team with ten points.

"That was a foul!" Wad shouted as the Art's team scored another point.

"Who are you to say that!?" Rex came forward, standing face to face with a fuming Wad.

"That was a touch!" Wad shouted back.

"No, it wasn't!" Rex glared.

"You! That was a touch and I saw it!" Wad growled back. Aim tried to calm his friend down.

"Wad! Get the fuck off, Rex!" Prem shouted from the audience making everyone turn their attention towards Prem who was being held down by Tootah and Bright.

Rex was about to throw a punch at Wad when Arthit stepped forward.

"We'll have it checked," Arthit said in his hazer voice making Rex shutter.

"Coach!" Arthit called out, their coach nodded their head understanding as he walked towards the scoring system staff who were already trying to recap the match.