Chapter 10

"And you are?" The teacher asked as I found the twins' class. I got Taylor and Sarah already but the teacher the twins have is already annoying me.

The feeling is probably mutual as she tried to grab the girls but I slapped her hands away.

"I don't know who you are but here at John Whitmore elementary school parents and close relatives are the only ones to pick up the kids. I have not seen you here and nor will I let you take the kids." She snapped and I rolled my eyes.

Today is not my best day.

"Listen here Miss I don't give a fudge cake about your name, I am picking up the Hudson's whether you like it or not. I will knock you out cold if you don't get out of my way so I can pick up the twins. I can go to jail and I wouldn't care. So move before I move you." I warned in a low voice so only she could hear.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never

hurt me." She said and my fists were itching to punch her pointy witch nose.

"Taylor, Sarah please turn around and face the wall, do not turn unless I tell you." I said to the girls who actually obeyed and walked over to the wall opposite of me.

I popped my knuckles and went in for the kill when someone grabbed my fist, inches away from the teacher's face. Her eyes were closed and her face was as white as a sheet.

I turned to the side and saw Mr.

Johnson's brother, Alexander. Or Xander as I like to call him.

"She is the nanny Paula. She has permission to take Tyler and Trey." Alex said as he set my fist down and pulled me away from the teacher.

"She is not listed under the contacts for the Hudson's." Paula annoyingly said.

"She's new and hasn't had time. Tyler, Trey, your ride is here!" Paula glared at me as Xander walked past her to get the boys.

"Ronnie won't let her get away with this." Tyler and Trey walked out of the classroom towards Taylor and Sarah.

"Don't care. Let's go children. By the way your eyeliner skills on making wings sucks. A twelve year old could do better than that."  I chirped grabbing the girls' hands and walking away.

"Mia wait up!" Alex said and I heard Paula say why he was following me. She was the one about to die not me.

"Alex!" She screeched.

"My friends call me Alex! You can't." He simply replied as he caught up to me. As we rounded a corner I saw Paula's shocked face.

I think she looked constipated.

"Yes Xander?" I asked as the twenty-two year old held open the door for me and the kids.

"So you're a nanny now?"

"Since of September 10, 2014 at around four o'clock." I replied dodging the little kids that zoomed past me.

"Nanny, Taylor wants to know why Mr. Johnson is coming home with us." Sarah asked me as she pulled on my arm.

"He's not coming home with us sweetie. He's just walking us to the car." I said to the little girl who stared at Xander with adoration.

Xander did some signs with his hands and Taylor instantly responded, making me narrow my eyes.

"What did you tell her?" I asked as we reached the car. Tyler and Trey climbed in as did Sarah but Taylor stayed, watching me and Xander closely.

"Nothing of importance." He shrugged.