Chapter 13

"I haven't done anything sir." I said after my shock went away.

"Then why the hell am I getting calls from the schools saying my children are throwing up, having fevers, and fainting during class?!" Richard shouted, Ray's eyes widening at the loudness.

"Well the answer is obvious Richard. They have contracted the cold and flu from school. Right now I am making chicken soup and going to give them medicine." I really have no filter.

"You are fired!" He roared an I rolled my eyes.

"If you fire me who'd going to watch your kids while you're in Tokyo? Who's going to make sure they are well taken care of? But, if you want to fire me-" I didn't finish as Meghan snatched the phone and Ray pulled me away.

"Why do you have to be such a smartass?" He snapped.

"Well Raymond considering you have known me for about ten years I'd say because it a part of my personality. The others have it to an I love to see people try and argue with me." I pointed out.

"Grow up. You're acting like a five year old."

"Don't talk to her like that." Sam snarled at his younger brother.

"You talk to her like that all the time." Raymond barked.

"Because I can speak to her the way I want."

"She has an opinion to add. None of you get to speak to me the way you want and the only reason you get away with it is because both of you are mad an I deserve it. But now I see both of you are just acting like brats." I growled to the two who snapped their heads to me to glare.

Both began to shout at me but because they overlapped each other I couldn't understand. Only parts of it.

"Stupid....she deserves better. Piece of crap."

"Didn't deserve to be born.....I hate you."

"...die....rot in hell."

I grabbed the boys' arms an dragged them to a closet the size of my bathroom. I locked the door an turned to the two.

"Straighten all your crap here. Meghan an Arianna are in the kitchen trying to prevent their father from kicking me to the curb. Now no one will hear your arguing." I snapped and they went to a corner of the room.

"I didn't sign up to be the counselor or shrink but I will if you two will actually talk to each other. And not by saying you want the other dead or hit by a bus."

Still there was no response. Except the glares they sent me and the other.

"Sam, how do you feel about Raymond and his attitude towards you, me, an Arianna?" 

"He's acting like a little bitch who can't tell the girl he's been crushing on forever how he feels. He can't even grow a pair to tell someone." Sam mumbled.

"Don't even start Sam. You couldn't even get Sandra to stay with you."

"You can't get any girl to stay with you! It'll be a miracle if Arianna says no to being Jack Livingston!" Both of these boys brought the worst out of each other.

"Jack Livingston asked her out?" I said with a smile. Jack was a junior and the golden boy of that grade. He's like a saint.

"Asked her during lunch. She was mesmerized by him if you ask me." Sam said and the next thing you know is the two are rolling around.

This is a repeat of Victor an Ashton.

I pray for myself as I try to grab Raymond but instantly get a punch in the gut, the wind knocked out.