Chapter 29

I had barged into my father's meeting room with my princess dress and tiara, thinking he would be alone. Men in business suits were circled around the table, looking through papers. My father looked up at the new intruder and smiled at me.

"What are you doing here princess?"

My nanny Brianna also barged in the room, fearing for the safety of her job. She was told to keep me in the fun room. I was not allowed to leave or venture off.

"I wanna have a tea party! Victor, Ashton, and Adam are the princes and I need you to be the king of Spain!" I squealed as I ran to him and jumped on his lap, a toothy grin as I faced him.

The men around him chuckled at the sight.

"I'm so sorry sir. She said she-"

"It's alright Brianna, no worries. Princess why don't you go ask Uncle Liam to be your king?"

"Uncle Liam is king of Mexico! Please daddy, you have to be king! You just have to! If you don't I'll think I'll die!" I screamed as I clutched onto the vest he was wearing, the tears sprouting my eyes.

"Well it wouldn't be complete without the king of Mexico. Well men, I'm sorry, I have to leave and be a king to my little girl. If you would like to join, you are more than welcome to do so. Brianna here makes the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted along with these red velvet cupcakes. If not my partner Braden Robinson will take over. Have a nice evening gentlemen," Dad said as he picked me up and walked us out the door, Brianna in trail.

I turned my head away from my grinning father and look at the other businessmen. They were all out of the their seats following behind us.

"Daddy, Victor told me because I was a girl I couldn't learn how to fight. Can I hit him?" I questioned sweetly as I stared at my father with big doe eyes. He turned to me and chuckled. Ashton was a younger spitting image of him.

"Just make sure no blood is on the carpet or on this beautiful dress. We want my princess to become the heavyweight champion of wrestling. Okay?"

"Okay daddy."

~~~~

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! Look at my pretty new dress!" I shout as I run to my mom and twirl in the new neon pink dress I had made by myself.

"Mia! That is beautiful! Oh, honey, I am so proud of you! This color is great for your skin and brings out your eyes. Patricia! Patricia come look at this! This was your first try?" She asked as she bends down and studies my sewing skills.

Mom's best friend comes into the room and stares in amazement at my new creation.

"Is this lace?" She commented as she circled around me, evaluating my first item that was made by myself.

I was quite proud of it myself. I was only nine and had learned how to make my own clothes. I kicked everyone out of my room and had Brianna buy me a sewing machine along with some cloth.

"Yes and yes," I chirped as my mom pulled me in for a hug.

"You're going to be a great fashion designer sweetheart. Being a CEO like your dad can go out the window. Victor and the boys can take over that company. But you are going to take over Swift Industries when I am gone." Mom had pulled me in for a tight hug and made sure I was close to death.