XXVII

smut
it's fluffy tho, no worries

Fingers interlocked, Draco squeezed Harry's hand as the brunet thrusted in and out of his Omega.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," Harry panted. Draco moaned softly, using his free hand to pull Harry down for a kiss.

Their lips moved in slow sync, Harry's thrusts still soft and slow, gentle and loving and Draco whimpered into the kiss. Draco threw his head on one particular thrust.

"Shit, right there," He gasped, pulling Harry down for another kiss. Harry moaned into his mouth and trusted at the same angle. Draco groaned.

"Gods, how are you so beautiful but also so mine," Harry punctuated the last three words with rougher thrusts and Draco cried out, his nails scratching down Harry's back. Harry's head fell onto Draco's shoulder as his thrusts began to get sloppier.

"F-fuck," Harry stuttered, his breathing heavy and orgasm close.

"I love you," Draco whispered, whimpering lightly when he felt Harry come in the condom. Harry let out a grunt and kissed Draco's shoulder. Draco panted lightly.

"You're so hot, jesus," Draco mumbled into Harry's hair. The alpha let out a laugh, kissing Draco's shoulder again.

I shrill cry made Draco groan. 

"Can you grab her?" He asked. He felt Harry smile and the brunet nodded. Pushing himself off of Draco with a soft grunt, he rolled off of him before standing up, shimming his pants on. Grabbing a towel, Draco cleaned his chest off before he leaned up and rested on his elbows, biting his lip at Harry shirtless, before pulling his own pants on.

A few minutes later, Harry entered the room, Lucinda tucked into his arms. Scorpius walked in behind Harry, running up to their bed and bouncing on it with a soft oof.

Draco laughed, letting Scorpius snuggle up to him, and ran his hands through his son's hair. Harry sat down on his side of the bed before carefully handing 4-month-old Lucinda to him.

"Hi, Lucy," He greeted, smiling down at his daughter. Her silver eyes were gleaming beautifully. She had stopped crying and Draco looked at Harry.

"Well, gather in, cuddle close, let's have a slumber party, shall we?" Draco said teasingly, looking down at Scorpius, who nodded vigorously. 

Harry chuckled and, after a bit of shuffling, Draco lied on his left side, Scorpius spooned against his front. His son faced Lucinda, who had her back facing Harry. Harry and Draco's arms were stretched out over their kids, fingers interlocked. 

And, soon, they were all in a peaceful sleep.

How am I gonna say this?

There will be one more chapter than an epilogue!

Thank you guys so much for supporting this story and my writing and I absolutley love you guys so much.

The next chapter and epilogue will be published together!

Xoxo, Tiffany