VI

Song - Infinity by James Young

Draco opened Harry's letter and smiled as he read it.

Hey pumpkin,

I miss you still, I can't wait to see you again. I'm going to Hufflepuff so I'll write to you tomorrow night. I heard that the king there just passed and the princess is about to take the role as queen.
How's your mother? I miss her teasing. I gave Ron and Adriana my blessing, they'll be getting married soon and I'm so happy for them. Hermione has a letter to Pansy with this one. She really misses her, you know?
I love you.

Love, Your Alpha,
Harry

Draco read it again and handed Pansy Hermione's letter. Pansy read Hermione's letter and held the parchment to her chest. Draco closed his eyes and thought of all the memories he'd had during the week he'd been here.

Flashback start

"Harry!" Draco giggled. He chased the brunet around the flowers, mostly roses.

"Catch me if you can, pumpkin," He races off. Draco ran as fast as he could but knew he couldn't compete with Harry. He huffed and crossed his arms pouting.

"Harry~" He called out. He turned around, the brunet was nowhere in sight.

"Harry?" The blond was slowly beginning to panic.

"Hiya!"

Draco screamed as he was pushed to the ground by are large force, ready to fall hard. He didn't. He fell on someone.

"Harry, what the hell?" He asked, sitting up on his lap. Harry looked slightly dazed but smiled widely at Draco.

"I forgot you were so little, I didn't think you'd fall," Draco blushed and laid down on Harry's chest, breathing in the lovely scent.

Flashback end

Pansy rubbed her hand on Draco's shoulder.

"You're gonna marry that man, y' know," she said, sitting down beside Draco. He sighed.

"Hope so," he answered.

Harry laughed with the Hufflepuff Princess, Nymphadora.

She was a beta with unblemished tan skin. Her hair was dyed a bubblegum pink she stood tall.

"I usually go by Tonks, but you can call me Dora," she had told him. Harry respected her wishes, never calling her by her first name.

"Do you have a mate?" Harry had asked in the gardens. Her yellow gown was filthy and she was panting after they'd raced. Harry had won.

"No, but a boyfriend, he's in Slytherin right now," She said once she caught her breath, leaning against the wall of the castle.

"His name is Cedric, a little younger than me, but I love him more than anything in this world,"

"My precious Omega is in Slytherin too, Prince Draco," She smiled mischievously and surprised a giggle.

"Wow, the prince, how classy," Harry snorted with laughter and watched her plop down onto the grass, running her hands over the flowers.

"More like sassy, the little cheeky blond," She laughed heartily and lied back. She stared up at the clouds at sighed.

"I'd better be getting back," Harry said after a moment.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm going to get Draco," Dora smiled at him.

"I'll write you, Harry," she said. He'd grinned at her and left.

For tomorrow, he'd be on his way to Slytherin.

Xoxo, Tiffany