And just like that, a big gush of wind entered and exited Lilly's lungs. She just needed a little reassurance. Jahseh usually jumps straight into aftercare after punishment, but he didn't today which caused her mind to wonder. Jahseh ran his hand up and down her back as she rested her head on his shoulder. He then realized that the food was getting cold.

"Hey, could you eat for me, then we could go shower," He asked with a soft voice.

She hiccuped, "Yeah."

Lilly went back to her chair feeling a little bit better and ate her food. Once she finished she slid her plate to the middle of the table for Jahseh to see. She smiled when he looked at the empty plate and smirked. He grabbed the two plates and placed them in the sink, and wiped off the table.

"Come on," he held his hand out for her to grab. She took a hold of his larger hand, and he took her to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom he told her to take off her clothes before he went to his room to get their clothes. He walked back into the bathroom to see Lilly and all her glory.

"I want to take a bath, daddy," She said as the played with the ends of her hair. Jahseh looked at her and smiled slightly, "Yeah, go ahead and run the water."

"Are you getting in with me?" She asked.

"Of course, ma."

Lilly smiled before turning around and fixing their bath. Jahseh watched as her thighs slightly jiggled as she moved around. He readjusted himself and licked his brown lips tilting his head to the side contemplating if he wanted to take it there with his kitten. Lilly grabbed the bottle of Mr. Bubbles and poured a cap full in the tub and unzipped her onesie as the tub filled. Jahseh took it upon himself to walk up behind her.

Lilly jumped, her body becoming tense feeling Jahseh rest his hands on her stiffened shoulders. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. The tension on her face grew and her limbs went rigid. Her breathing became more swift, slightly shallow.

"Relax for me baby," Jahseh murmured, sweeping her hair to the side. He smiled in satisfaction once her shoulders slumped and she became content, less tense with him being behind her.

He slowly slid her out of her onesie and let the light material drape at her pink polished toes. He bit his lip at what he saw. Lilly had small buttocks, but from the inflammation of blood rushing to the affected area of her flesh where she was beaten had her butt looking plump. The tips of his fingers wanted to caress the swelling, redness, and make the welts on that smooth brown ass of hers feel better, but he decided not to.

Lilly wrapped her arms around herself , her skin chilled from the cold. The pearly white teeth in her mouth chatter together relentlessly and uncontrollably. In one swift motion he pulled down his Adidas sweats and his red and black Hollister boxers and pulled Lilly into his body for warmth.

"D-Daddy noooo the tub is going to overflow and and and I'm cold" she told him in a shaky voice, getting out of his embrace to turn the water off. The water was lukewarm, but still Lilly tested it by sticking one foot in. Jahseh got in behind her and relaxed in the water with Lilly straddling him.

Grabbing her loofah, Lilly squirted a quarter sized amount of body wash on her sponge and lathered herself. Jahseh's Hennessy colored eyes gazed at her attentively. He saw the vulnerability in her eyes when she snuck peeks at him as she washed, but quickly averted her eyes when caught. His eyes shifted to her A cup breasts. How her chest heaved up and down with each breath she took.

Without her training bra on they sat lower, more so natural, less scrunch together, perky and moulded to her form. As Lilly washed her body, her lower half was involuntarily swelling and lubricating becoming excited. Her clit was becoming engorged from how close their genitals were.

Lilly let out a small whimper. She was so hot and bothered that she could barely think straight and concentrate on bathing her body even though she was well cleansed. The sound of her daddy's voice made her look up.

"What's the matter?" He cooed. Lilly dropped the loofah in the soapy water and twiddled her fingers, dropping her head down in shame as her cheeks burnt red.

"Don't you hear daddy talking to you?" He asked, raising his voice slightly.

^^^

It didn't take a rocket scientist for Jahseh to figure out what was wrong with his Lilly. After their bath, they both got dressed and headed into the bedroom. Jahseh pulled his Iphone out just as Lilly sat on the plush bed looking around obviously in deep thought. Jahseh smirked and did what he did and walked over to his dresser to prop the device, making sure him and Lilly was in view.

"C'mere baby," Jahseh said. Lilly jumped into reality and leaped out the bed running into her Daddy's arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smelled his scent and hugged him even tighter. His muscular arms wrapped around her waist and as a man, almost instinctively his hand went to her ass giving it a tight squeeze.

"Ouch Daddy!" she squealed, trying to pull away, but Jah kept her in place kneading her ass like dough as he chuckled, showcasing the diamond grills in his mouth.

"Take your clothes off," He instructed her as he pulled away, making his way over to the bed to sit. He slouched over and rested his forearms on his knees watching her. "Now," He barked, startling her.

Lilly blushed and slowly began to undress. She grabbed the hem of her tank top and slowly pulled it over her head, letting her hair fall back in its rightful place. Her innocent eyes met her Daddy's phone, unbeknownst that she was being recorded, as she removed her bottoms. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and brought her hands back to her front and let the material fall away from her small breasts. Jahseh eyed her hardened brown nipples. She made eye contact with her Daddy's lap and her breathing immediately picked up.

"Turn around for me, kitten and lose your panties when you do,"

Lilly obliged and turned around, confused. "D-Daddy," she mumbled, putting her fingers in the hem of her panties. "What's going on?"

Jahseh moved his dreads out of his face "You trust Daddy?"

Lilly nodded her head submissively, twiddling a finger in her hair. "Yes sir," she whispered.

"And if you trust and love Daddy you'd be open to what he's trying to show you tonight. Lose the panties please baby," He anticipated.

Lilly bent over as she slowly pulled her panties down. Her bare bottom became visible to her Daddy. She pushed her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She wanted to see her daddy face so she turned back around and faced him, standing there naked.
THANK YOU FOR READING DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY. TILL NEXT TIME!